Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPANION---CUBE's OP re-apply app

2 posters

Go down

COMPANION---CUBE's OP re-apply app Empty COMPANION---CUBE's OP re-apply app

Post  COMPANION---CUBE Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 am

Question ONE: Please state your position on our server, citizen, CWU, MPF or OTHER (specify). I have a citizen, two MPF, three OTA one is a CA guard others are OWS and a Vort.

Question TWO: Please state how long you have played on the Tactical Surge Gaming HL2RP Server. About 6 weeks now, not in hours but my time on the server and playing on it.

Question THREE: Please state three reasons why you believe you should be an admin on our server. Then state what is different about you from other applicants. One, I was a OP before so I have to re-apply. Two, from what I have learned as a OP so far I think I would be a lot better second time around. Three, I enjoy helping the server and think that getting my position back would be good because I could continue to help. Four, I thought I should put a forth because my first wasn't too great any ways, I think that if I got the position back there would be a lot of room to improve.

Question FOUR: Do you have past administrative experience? (yes, no) Yes.
If yes, are you still an admin? (yes,no) No, because of the wipe.
If you are no longer an admin, why are you no longer in that position? (explain) Just because of the wipe so I need to apply again.

Question FIVE: Please state why you have chosen to apply for ADMIN on Tactical Surge Gaming. I am doing this to get my previous position back because of everybody getting removed, I also think there is still a lot of room for me to expand and become better.

Question SIX: If you were in a situation where you were faced by two punchwhores randomly killing citizens, what would be your approach? I would bring them to RP school teach them what they need to know then if they continue this it would be a kick do it again is a PK.

Question SEVEN: What are your desires for our server? Where do you wish the server to be in a few months time? I would like the server to expand it's playerbase and get more active players and more donations to keep the server running and getting new content.

Question EIGHT: How long have you been playing Half Life 2 Roleplay? About a month now altogether.

Question NINE: How old are you? 13

Question TEN: What is your time zone? (e.g. Pacific Standard Time, MST) GMT +1/UTC +1

Question ELEVEN: What do you think makes a good admin? Don't abuse the admin powers and noclip away from death and random lightrespawns to avoid death.

Question TWELVE: If you were an admin for Tactical Surge Gaming, would you follow the guidelines and server rules, as well as represent the TSG Community, in a professional manner? Yes I would, like I have before.

Last edited by COMPANION---CUBE on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Looked bad so I made it better)
COMPANION---CUBE
COMPANION---CUBE
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

COMPANION---CUBE's OP re-apply app Empty Re: COMPANION---CUBE's OP re-apply app

Post  Ukraine Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm

+Support
Good Operator
Ukraine
Ukraine

Back to top Go down