Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application Empty Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application

Post  Cash, The Joyfull Russian Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Steam Name And ID: STEAM_0:0:40653634 Steam name- Cash, The Joyfull Russian

In-Game Main Character Name: John Anthony Chernov

How long have you played on the server?: 1 week at most.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): John Anthony Chernov's parents were murded in the year 1999 by rebels, that were causing a riot in Russia. He then swore he would bring pain, and sorrow to all rebels. And after the Combine landed on earth, he found out that the rebels were rebelling against the Combine, so he decided he would join the Combine as soon as possible. But with no luck, John almost lost hope and thought about stopping trying to get recruited into the Combine. But when John remembered he swore he would bring down the rebels, he started again. He then tried to go to City 13, but after the destruction of the Citadel, he knew that that he couldn't land a job if the Citadel wat deatroyed. (Beginning of 2nd Paragraph) Then, after he left, he moved to different cities trying to land a job as MPF. But he still couldn't land one. And after a while he began to think he would once again never be accepted as MPF. So he took a break, but hten he ran into some rebels. They were walking out of a bar, drunk, when one of them tried to mug him. They had a knife to his chest and told him of he didn't pay up, he would die. Then, he saw a piece of wood that he could use as a shank. He then realized his advantages and took the sharp piece of wood and stabbed the Rebel through the neck. Then the other Rebels ran off. He then stood there with blood on his hands and decided that Rebels are not just murders, but they are also drunken wastes of life and that all of them should be tortured or killed. Or, if they are lucky, jail time. So here he is, in City 18, trying to land another job. Lets hope he finally gets what he wants.
Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): Arrest all un-authorized if in a restricted area. Arrest anybody who attacks another person, unless a very good reason is given. If in lockdown, tie and search civilians. Follow commanding officers orders. Shoot anybody on catwalk. If search warrent is current, search specified room or area. Arrest anti-citizens. Arrest anybody with a gun, if they shoot, shoot back and shoot to kill. Try to strike fear into civilians. When rations are being given out, make the citizen apply, and then see what the commanding officer says.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I feel like I will have fun, roll play correctly, and make other players feel like they are actually playing Half Life 2 as a citizen or whatever they are.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,: Understood

Cash, The Joyfull Russian

Back to top Go down

Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application Empty Re: Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application

Post  Burningfox6 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:20 am

I didn't like your behaviour, before, if that was you, so reply to this, and tell me what you've done on the Server this past week.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application Empty What I have done.

Post  Cash, The Joyfull Russian Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:37 am

I have Roll Played as a Citizen, had fun with it, and now I want to take my Roll Playing up a notch, and what haven't you liked about me?

Cash, The Joyfull Russian

Back to top Go down

Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application Empty Re: Cash, The Joyfull Russian's *BRAND NEW* MPF Application

Post  Burningfox6 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 am

ACCEPTED. Don't Mini-Hitler, or you will be given a lower-case x, which means a blackmark. 3 Blackmarks and you're Blacklisted.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down