Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron Chevatski's application

2 posters

Go down

Ron Chevatski's application Empty Ron Chevatski's application

Post  elhuracan99 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Steam Name And ID: elhuracan99 STEAM_0:1:36215177.

In-Game Main Character Name: Ron Chevatski

How long have you played on the server?: 6 Hours

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Ron Chevatski grew up in a small town named Gilherian and then he was sent to war, But little did he know he will meet his greatest fear the Combine. But soon before all of the Combine buissness he went to new towns such as Lenjerin and Ferntan then he met some farmers they befriended eachother. One farmer was named Charles Fugnaj he was European and was very well friendly but the other was a tough prize his name was Yungah Urian he was Asian and was always angered bye the sun, but he was only 15 years old. Then Charles died of a heart attack and Ron Chevatski took Yungah on his journey across the world when Ron Chevatski went to the jungle Yungah got dehydrated and soon died Ron was about to die but he saw a mirage and crawled to it then he drank the water then he realized it was fake then a tiger dropped a coconut infront of him and it split in half then Ron drank it and he had felt like he had all the strength in the world.

Many years later... 2008 Ron Chevatski had a flash back of his journey and remembered he was going across the world then he got up and started sprinting to a boat he had found in the island he was stranded on. He set sail to sea and he just remembered that the hole had a small bullet hole in the hull, his eyes widened he quickly stood on the boat looking for something he could find. He had found a combat knife and then he said "This is freaking stupid i have no use for this". But before he could admire those words he spotted some sharks then he noticed the recent dead body floating in between the pack blood spreading into the sharks nostrils filling the sharks with ragering hunger, he tried moving the boat away before it could sink, but it was too late blood already went onto the hull and the sharks swam after it Ron quickly jumped out of the boat and swam downward not looking back at his boat being ravaged by the pack. Ron went down to the depths of the ocean and luckily he found a scuba mask from the dead body ravaged by the sharks he went to the surface and found the heavy tank on another island, it was full so he put on the tank and scuba mask and jumped in the water but before his very eyes a octopus appeared and was about to eat him, then he remembered the combat knife and slashed the octopus's tenticles to bits. City 18 2016 This is were the modern things are will write more when more happens.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
I will assist other MPF's.
I will arrest anticitizens.
I will interrogate anticitizens.
I will kill when commanded to by the Nexus.
I will respect other MPF's.
I will treat respectful citizens good if they are very kind.
I will enslave the vorg's if i am asked to by Nexus.
I will kill Rebels if they are holding contraband.
I will not kill Rebels if we must interrogate them.
I will work hard to help keep the city civilized.
Why do you want to be MPF?:
I would like to be MPF so i can help keep everything in place and not uncivilized and so the anticitizens can get some dicipline.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
Yes I understand and I will do my best to not abbuse my rights as I cannot assure I will not abuse my rights as nobody can.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:

Yes I understand this i can assure i will not betray the MPF.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue

I will not go rouge its just a waist of time going rouge and i will just be hated by everyone else i will only go rouge if you guys tell me to.
elhuracan99
elhuracan99
V.I.P Donator
V.I.P Donator

Back to top Go down

Ron Chevatski's application Empty Re: Ron Chevatski's application

Post  Burningfox6 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm

ACCEPTED. Although, a weird flow, I enjoyed it.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down