Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application

3 posters

Go down

DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application Empty DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application

Post  DemonGoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Steam Name And ID: DemonGoo STEAM_0:0:76561198018076759

In-Game Main Character Name: Catalina Safya

How long have you played on the server?: 2 weeks

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):Catalina a skilled IT women, started out helping her neighbors in highschool. Many of his neighbors loved her work, and gave her tips, which helped Catalina, start her own buisness at 18. With a fresh start, and a great reputation, Catalina was able to further herself in the IT buisness, and ended up having two offices in one year. She also, managed to hire the best workers availible, and further her reputation even more. She began to be so overwhelmed with business, she had to open six offices, three in New York City, and three in Long Island. Catalina, also ended up investing her money in oil, which she largely profitted from.
In 2010, Catalina's major profit from investing in oil, made her able to have summer homes all over, and live in a fantastic building in New York City. She had 2 private Chiefs, a bulter, and a maid. All Catalina did, was go shopping with her friends, drink, and sit all home. After getting so sick of just sitting home, Catalina began going to one of her summer homes in Long Island, more often. She began to sit on the private beach, and watch the sunsets and the waves. This is when Catalina, started to take some pictures of the ocean, and just hung them up on her wall. In 2012, Catalina was taking pictures on the beach, when potrals rang out of the sky! Catalina took 10 pictures, of aliens emerging from portals, the portals, and then posted them online!
After the portal storms, Catalina saw the city in wreck, and business became so overwhelming, that she had to over crowd her offices!
But, it didn't really matter because, couple months later, the seven hour war occured, and Catalina was found hiding inside of his basement, she was taken, to many cities, and given breen's water to help forget the constant traveling. Catalina always looked up to the Civil Protection Team, and now that she has the chance to apply for MPF, she is at the moment.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me smiles and looks at his brother.
/me rises her eyebrow and looks at the old soda cans.
/me looks through the window and sees CPs.
/me gets a cup and fills it with Breen's water.
/me silently goes around his roommate and follows him.
/me attempts to tie the citizen.
/me puts the backpack on the floor and opens it.
/me gets angry and starts to cry.
/me wants to go but his leg is broken.
/me tooks the dead's body and goes to his secret place.

Roleplay Example: CP:''Wall''
Citizen:''No!!!''
CP:''Wall now!''
Citizen:''I didn't do anything''
CP:''This is your last warning''
Citizen:''Ahh Ok''
CP:''Citizen''
CP:''Apply''

Citizen 01 Sneaks up behind the recruit, he grasps his pipe in his hand, he then swings the pipe at the unit.

MPF-04 Gets hit with the pipe in the back of his mask, and falls down, he quickly gets back up to his feet, and pulls out his pistol.

Citizen 01 Seeing the pistol being raised, trys to run, to cover.

MPF-04 Quickly, aims, and pulls the trigger of his USP Match, a bullet heading towards the citizens leg.

Citizen 01 Gets hit in the leg, he scrambles to the ground, trying to crawl away.

MPF-04 Flicks his stunstick, he then charges at the man, and trys to jab his stunstick into the man's neck for a few seconds, knocking him out.

Citizen 01 is knocked out by the shock of the stunstick.

MPF-04 Grabs the citizen's arms, he puts them behind the citizen's back, and ties them togather.

MPF-04 Begins dragging the citizen to the near nexus, opens the doors with his biosignal, and throws the man into detainment.

MPF-04 Yells " Get up!"

Citizen 01 Quickly Scrambles to his feet, he looks through the glass, and yells " HEY YOU!"

MPF-OFC, Flicks his stunstick, he opens the door and trys to viciously beat the man.

Citizen 01 Blocks a couple hits, but is hit in the head, he falls down, but is not knocked out.

MPF-OFC Chuckles, and walks away, he takes the man's ID card, and fills out the detainment sheet.

-------------------------------------------------

Why do you want to be MPF?:Because I love rp and I want to make the city the most good place to roleplay and I want to make the city more safe place.A city without criminals.I want to improve my RP too.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:Yes I do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Yes.

DemonGoo

Back to top Go down

DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application Empty Good. Very good.

Post  Devildrvr(44343) Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 pm

So good, in fact, Today I will ask The owner, Fox, if I can have a temporary OFC unit to train you! We get shittons of 'Croots and not enough OFC's online to teach. Anyways, ACCEPTED[u] for awesome RP and basic knowledge of the MPF force.

Devildrvr(44343)

Back to top Go down

DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application Empty Re: DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application

Post  Renzo Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Umm, you don't have the authority to Accept applications. But I do.

ACCEPTED
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application Empty Re: DemonGoo | Catalina Safya 2nd Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down