Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jawa108 Application

3 posters

Go down

Jawa108 Application Empty Jawa108 Application

Post  Jawa108 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Steam Name: Jawa108 And ID: STEAM_0:0:18536086

In-Game Main Character Name: Lilith Williams

How long have you played on the server?:A little under a week

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Lilith was from Washington DC before all of this. Her Mother had died a few months before the Seven hour war, and her father died when she was only 7. After the war, when citizens were first being relocated, she and her brother were separated, he to city 17, and she to 18. With only a pendant to remember him by she waited for the train to halt.

Upon arriving at city 18 Lilith had noted every single crime she had encountered. Even though her new friends had always hated the civil protection, Lilith for some inexplicable reason actually admired them. They protected the Civil, and punished the unjust. She decided to find of a request device, in the instance in which she may need help.

Moments after she had acquired her request device, she overheard a man saying He was being hunted by the police. Lilith decided to report this to Civil protection, noting the urgency. Officers came immediately, in search of the suspect. In their search, a man pulled Lilith aside, he convinced her to follow him. When they had reached his room he confronted her with his fists. She struggled to call for help briefly, taking a few blows in the process. She ducked under the muggers legs and swiftly ran for the door. She ran for the MPF officers who had arrived earlier. They cleared up the current situation and brought Lilith and the mugger into the Nexus for questioning.

A few minutes later, the mugger was found guilty, and was promptly amputated. Much time later, Lilith decided to join Civil protection in hopes of stopping muggers such as hers. She picked up a form from an officer on her way back to her apartment, filling it out as she walked. She double checked her form for any missing final marks, and then turned in her papers.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
*Citizen attempts to run past checkpoint*
“Hold it right there!”
*Citizen stops*
“Citizen, wall”
*Citizen groans approaching the wall*
/me attempts to tie citizen
[[ Resist?
*Citizen attempts to Resist*
Citizen[60/100]
Me[30/100]
*Citizen dodges attempts to Tie*
/me Attempts to shove anti-citizen back onto wall
Me[77/100]
Citizen[13/100]
/me shoves anti-citizen into the wall making a loud thump
/me removes a zip-tie cuffing the citizen
“Citizen, Apply!”
*Citizen refuses*
“Last warning, Apply”
*Citizen continues to refuse*
/radio “I’ve got an anti-citizen here; citizen refuses to apply and is resisting arrest, bringing anti-citizen to nexus for questioning”
/me turns to Citizen
/me flicks on stun stick, the sparks lighting his mask
“Anti-citizen…”
“Prepare to receive civil judgment!”
/me Knocks Citizen unconscious
*Citizen falls over, unconscious*
/me Lifts citizen over shoulder and begins to drag to nexus

Why do you want to be MPF?:
(IC): To prevent citizens from going through what I have
(OC): To enrich other players roleplaying experience along with my own.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I understand

Last edited by Jawa108 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to space out paragraphs)
Jawa108
Jawa108

Back to top Go down

Jawa108 Application Empty Re: Jawa108 Application

Post  Moona Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:42 pm

I like it. Good RP Example and Backstory. I also know you are a farely good RPer.
+support

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Jawa108 Application Empty Re: Jawa108 Application

Post  Renzo Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:54 pm

ACCEPTED
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |