Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Theory's Bladerunner Themed MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Chaos Theory's Bladerunner Themed MPF Application Empty Chaos Theory's Bladerunner Themed MPF Application

Post  Chaos Theory Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Steam Name And ID:
Chaos Theory
STEAM_0:0:39952182

In-Game Main Character Name:
Ric Deckard

How long have you played on the server?:
About a week. I've become a bit of a regular and keeping it that way...

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

//TRANSLATED FROM COMBINE TO ENGLISH//
A note from one Combine Official to Another. This Note requires LEVEL_01 security clearance

Ric Deckard is the 348th in an ongoing experiment to create the perfect Civilian Protection Unit. In fact, he has a specific role in this ongoing experiment... Recently we have been creating androids to fit the needs the MPF has, and avoid certain... human side effects [REDACTED]...

This specific android is a fascinating one indeed. We have installed memories within him (Or it). He truly believes he is human.
Ironically, we have found an uncanny likeness to this android's scenario in the Human film "Bladerunner".

We have therefore named it after the character. For Humour's sake at least... To match the mental effects of this android, he is entirely like a human, physically, but stronger, better, faster. [REDACTED]

He is truly the perfect human being... that is if they could ever attain such perfection... Later we shall create another android like Ric, but female. She is currently on the assembly line.

Let's see how horribly this fails.

/END OF FILE/

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

/me Types in a Cell phone address that he remembers fom a very long time ago. It does not work

*A citizen refuses to apply*
"CITIZEN"
Pokes in the gut with a switched off Stunstick
"I said APPLY!"

/me recognizes somewhere someone he once knew worked
/me asks about said person
/me no one knows them

/me hears gunshots.
/me turns around.
/me slowly puts on mask, and takes out stunstick.
/me moves towards gunshots.

*Civilian attempts to punch Ric, but fails the roll*
/me grabs fist, twists civilian's arm to their back, and very forcefully pushes them to the wall.
/me frantically ties them

*Short circuiting*
"On-on-on-on"
/me begins to shoot off sparks
/me limbs begin to wobble, juttering out of control
/me face begins to sag
"AAAAAAAAWWWWW"
/me sounds like the whine of metal
/me collapses to the ground, seizuring wildly then slowing to a stop...

"...after all... I'm only Human."

*interogatting a civilian, who questions why anyone might become a Cp*
/me pauses a second, but doesn't look conflicted at all.
"Fresh food... clean water... Plus you don't have any of us hounding you. What more could you want"
/me throws civilian a bottle of freshwater
"Taste it. You'll never have anything like it again after all..."

*Leading a breach*
/me flips a coin into the air, catches it and repeats as he waits for the massacre inside to end...

*While he is totally conflicted*
/me finally finds himself alone
/me shuts the door
/me falls to his knees and sobs

Why do you want to be MPF?:

It sounds like a lot of fun, and definitely a whole new perspective! Very different form my Good Guy rebel characters...

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: (as Ric) "Yes, Sir."

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
"Yes Sir"

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,
and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

"Yes, Sir"
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory

http://chaostheory116.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Chaos Theory's Bladerunner Themed MPF Application Empty Re: Chaos Theory's Bladerunner Themed MPF Application

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 pm

DENIED. You're not an android.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down