Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to report problems. READ THIS FIRST!

2 posters

Go down

How to report problems. READ THIS FIRST! Empty How to report problems. READ THIS FIRST!

Post  RustyRazor Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Ok, You should know, I'm getting a lot of people that want to help me by reporting me when the server "is broken". Most of them tho, just get my nerves to go wub wub, as they don't give me a report that is as detailed as it must be.

Here's a quick format of how does a bug/problem report look like.

IMPORTANT: DELETE THE TEXT BETWEEN ( AND ) AFTER COMPILING THIS FORMAT.

IMPORTANT2: READ THIS FROM START TO END. IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL SURE NOTICE, AND THE REPORT WILL BE IGNORED.

IMPORTANT3: DO NOT DELETE THE TAGS.

Code:
[color=red]Gamemode[/color]:

[color=red]Brief Description of the Issue[/color]:

[color=red]Item[/color]: (If the issue regards an item, or else leave blank.)
[color=red]Entity[/color]: (If the issue regards an entity, or else leave blank.)
[color=red]What does the issue regard[/color]: (If none of the above parts is good to describe it. Or else leave blank)

[color=red]When does the problem occur?[/color]:

[color=red]How is the screen?[/color]: (If the screen turned a different color, or the color didn't change. Or else leave blank.)

[color=red]What's written on the screen?[/color]: (If there's anything written on the screen that I should know, or else leave blank)

[color=red]What does console say, that I should know?[/color]: (If it actually says anything, or else leave blank)

Notes:

- If you can't spawn, and you can just look around in the train station, the server is not broken. Just tell me to resync the server.

- If the console says something about stamina, please leave blank anyways, it's perfectly normal if the server fucks up.

- Leave console part blank even if it says that "Gamemode does not exist".

Couldn't understand all the taggy mess?

Then this is how it comes out:

Gamemode:

Brief Description of the Issue:

Item: (If the issue regards an item, or else leave blank.)
Entity: (If the issue regards an entity, or else leave blank.)
What does the issue regard: (If none of the above parts is good to describe it. Or else leave blank)

When does the problem occur?:

How is the screen?: (If the screen turned a different color, or the color didn't change. Or else leave blank.)

What's written on the screen?: (If there's anything written on the screen that I should know, or else leave blank)

What does console say, that I should know?: (If it actually says anything, or else leave blank)

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

How to report problems. READ THIS FIRST! Empty Re: How to report problems. READ THIS FIRST!

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Or report it to the Owner: Me.
But i can't do shit (Edited by Razor xD)
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down