Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErrDamn's MPF application

Go down

ErrDamn's MPF application Empty ErrDamn's MPF application

Post  ErrDamn Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Steam Log-in Name:Erdemoli

Steam Name:.:|Err...Damn|:.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:35401025

In-Game Main Character Name:Hidde Rejin

How long have you played on the server?:2 Weeks

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Came to City 18 from the city 5.He was living in Turkey.Hi's parents were killed in the 7 hours war.
He found himself near a few vorgs after he fall down while he was escaping from hunters.He find out that he had strange symbols in his both hand and one on his chest.He used to be a Sniper and compete againist many competers and won.He also used guns and experienced to all of them.

He also learned computing and engineering which made him good at computers.After all he came to the City 18.He was nearly amputated becouse his roommate stole a pistol from combine.He selected as unguilty and continued his life.He also got kidnapped from anti-citizens before.He currently trys to join combine.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
Citizen runs toward me
Me:Citizen.Wall.
Citizen Face's wall.
Me:Apply
Citizen Applys
Me:Citizen prepare to get civil judgement!
Me Resist?
Citizen:Yes
Both rolls
Me wins
Me knocksout the civilian
Me Takes him to the jail
Me Radios someone is in the jail.

Why do you want to be MPF?:
I think im a good MPF and i worked as one before.I also know the rules and i will obey the orders without questions.Im also sniping at TF2 and this is easyier to fight so i can easly win firefights.I do HighRP.I always roll when a little fight is on.
Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
Understood.
Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
Yes, Absoluteley.

ErrDamn

Back to top Go down

ErrDamn's MPF application Empty Will anyone read it?

Post  ErrDamn Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 am

Will someone check my form?

ErrDamn

Back to top Go down