Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jawa's/Shiran's Vortigaunt App

3 posters

Go down

Jawa's/Shiran's Vortigaunt App Empty Jawa's/Shiran's Vortigaunt App

Post  Jawa108 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Steam Name: Jawa108 and ID: STEAM_0:0:18536086
In-Game Main Character Name: Lilith Williams
In-Game Desired Vortigaunt name: Shir’an-Grol’um (Bill)

How long have you played on the server?: A Week

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Shir’an lived a slave. His parents where used as foot soldiers during the Black Mesa incident, he was very young at the time and was swept up into the situation. He was too young to fight, but that did not grant immunity to his friends or family. Before long, most of his friends were wounded, or even killed by the soldiers at the facility. When Nihilanth died, and the resonance cascade opened, Shir’an was coming of age; He sought aid by following the commotion, a few of the Elder Vortigaunts were leading a pack of Vortigaunts to safety. The crowd was soon teleported Earthbound, and in a flash, the Vortigaunt was alone. He was found in the countryside of Europe, on a lesser farm, detached from his pack.

An eight year-old girl discovered him in the forest, fatigued from the jump. She brought the frightened Vortigaunt to her home. Months passed, the Vortigaunt became her friend. He had met her father, who had been a police officer at the time. They all became comfortable together, learning from each other. Shir’an learned to read speak fluent English, albeit a bit archaic structure. They introduced him to a library of books the man had in his personal library. Shir’an learned his passion for old poems and plays that the human culture had from most of these books. They began calling him ‘Bill’ because of his love for Shakespeare.

When the seven-hour war started, chaos broke out. Half of the nearby town’s population was devastated within an hour, and shortly after the soldiers appeared at their house…The girl was too young to be allowed to live, and the Man was armed and working an illegal job. Shir’an was forced to watch his new family die in front of him. First the Father, killing him without effort, and then the girl, they seemed to take enjoyment in it…A few bullets to the legs and then a final swift bullet through her small, innocent head.

Shir’an Went mad. He leaped onto the troop, killing two of the soldiers on the spot, scorching one with an electric shockwave, and clawing the other’s eyes out of his skull, blood pouring over the soldier’s steel mask. The remaining soldiers beat Shir’an to an inch of his life, dragging what was left of the beaten Vortigaunt away. He may not have known it, but he was lucky to even survive after what he did.

Shir’an was diagnosed ‘Mentally Unfit’ and was sent to a Vortigaunt shelter for further analysis. After a few months passed he was sent to his new city in shackles…City-18. Shir’an lives a slave…

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum Cool:
/me Washes the window, his shackles clinking together
*Two CP’s run by, chasing someone*
/me Flutters his bright red eye in confusion.
/me Looks both ways, deciding to follow them
*One of the CP’s sees him heading their direction instead of cleaning. He looks into his pocket pulling out a device.*
/me Receives an electric shock from his collar, knocking him to the ground, and leaving him devoid of breath.
*The CP flicks on his stun stick, approaching him*
/me Shields his face from the incoming stun stick.
*The CP Hears a gunshot, ducking behind a trashcan*
/me Ducks his head for a moment after hearing the gunshot, then slowly brings his head up opening his red eye again.
*A few moments pass, the CP rises towards Shir’an*
“Final warning, get out of here!”
/me Nods slowly taking in the severity of the CP’s warning
/me Begins to walk away slowly, limping from the shock
/me Sighs deeply, rubbing the soreness of his shackles away as he continues his cleaning sweep

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
Issssss there something this one can help thee with?
Lead on, we shall follow.
Truly you would not harm someone such as us?
Thissss bright city endures through the daaarknesssss.
Shall we help you with this task?
Hopefully this misunderstanding will not continue into the future.

I hope I didn't stray from the Canon Smile
Jawa108
Jawa108

Back to top Go down

Jawa's/Shiran's Vortigaunt App Empty Re: Jawa's/Shiran's Vortigaunt App

Post  COMPANION---CUBE Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 pm

You need to be accepted that's pretty good.
COMPANION---CUBE
COMPANION---CUBE
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzo Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 am

Great App, accepted. Side note: You may only stay in the nexus and be let out by 02+ for cleaning up the plaza.
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down