Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fare777's Vortigaunt app.

2 posters

Go down

fare777's Vortigaunt app. Empty fare777's Vortigaunt app.

Post  fare777 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Steam Name And ID: fare7777 Steam_0:1:25937675
In-Game Main Character Name: Zephyrig

How long have you played on the server?: I've been on the server a while, going back and forth when i have the time, i joined a few months ago.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Not much is known About Zephyrig. A lonely vortigaunt whose parents and family were killed. This vortigaunt was able to survive the black mesa incident by the skin of his teeth however. Zephyrig was used to fight against the forces as slaves. Zephyrig being one of the many vortigaunts that managed to escape due to the resonance cascade incident.

After escaping Zephyrig landed near a small settlement, injured from his arrival to the human world and was later discovered by a man and pet canine. The man noticed the dogs nervous yelps, looking over, astounded and slightly afraid of Zephyrig. He noticed the pain Zephyrig was in, picking him up and settling him onto a bed, caring for him.

A few days later Zephyirg recovered, looking to the man that had be caring for him. "Do you speak English?" the man said. Zephyrig looked to him confused, not understanding the language. After months of recovery the man taught the English language to Zephyrig who was able to quickly grasp the language with the help of the man, exchanging information with the man such as their homeworld, items, and family.

By the time of the 7 hour war the settlement was raided and man attempted to defend Zephyr only to get riddled with bullets infront of his very eyes. Zephyrig looked in horror as they cut down his only human friend, the combine taking him in as a prisoner. After some time Zephyrig found himself in one of the combine cities, now being used as a slave.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game:

/me Begins sweeping the floor, a small sigh escaping from him
*A combine would walk up to me, enabling a device, shocking my chains*
/me falls onto his knees, unable to scream from the immense shock
*the combine laughs, forcing me onto my feet*
/me shudders as he grabs me, working at a faster pace from before, heart racing, scared about being shocked by the device again.
*after his clean up*
/me falls back against the wall of the building, gasping for air, A tear going down his eyes, rubbing the places where he was shocked, wincing after each touch.
*A combine walks past, raising his stunstick*
/me Looks at the combine in fear, putting himself to the wall, frightened of the combine
*the combine would beat him in the back mercilessly*
/me yells in pain from the beating and falls onto his side, whimpering.
*the combine walks away, I am unseen by any combine around*
/me tries to get onto his feet
*A man comes over, holding out his hand, allowing him to grab onto it*
/me takes the hand generously, getting back up to his feet
/me nods to the man, limping his way to his bed.

Example of speech you would use in-game:

"Does the sssstranger wish to speak with us"
"We do not wish to argue, as it would be pointlesss for us to do so"
"Alas, we do not have what you're looking for."
"We mussst rest, the rebelssss musssst stop for us to recover our sssstrength."
"Up ahead, That light is our exit, go, we shall defend!
"Are you sure the Marcus wishes to proceed without ussss? Very well, we sssshall not follow the Marcus"

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?: I want to rp a vortigaunt because I love the species' history and intelligence and it's good to play something other than human.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I completely understand that abusing anything in the rp can get me banned for good.

fare777

Back to top Go down

fare777's Vortigaunt app. Empty Re: fare777's Vortigaunt app.

Post  Renzo Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Great app, followed everything to the formats specifications. ACCEPTED.
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down