Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluttershy's Application Form for the Union Civil Authority.

3 posters

Go down

Fluttershy's Application Form for the Union Civil Authority. Empty Fluttershy's Application Form for the Union Civil Authority.

Post  Fluttershy Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Steam Name And ID: ƒℓυттєяѕнλ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40563974

In-Game Main Character Name: Joanna Jefferson.

How long have you played on the server?: A couple of days.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Joe Anderson was born on June 25th 1990, in London. He moved to Northern Ireland on the First Day of July, 1991, where he lived for ten years, during that period, his Dad had died trying to stop youths vandalizing, Joe swore he would become a police officer, by the age of nine, his mother was stabbed in the neck by youths, this had increased his hatred for youths and he didn't like the idea that he would become one very soon. His mother lived and they moved to France but was poorly educated as he couldn't focus with the troubles of childhood, at the age of 16, he decided to leave school and join the local police force, but found out he was too young for the part.

At the age of 18, he tried to join the Police Force again, they laughed at him, and told him to 'Get out of here.' This made him angry, so, he decided to move out of his house and join an underworld gang. He was accepted by a small group called 'The Moaning Rejects.' Most of them were indeed, rejected from the police force. The gang threw stones and bricks at windows and eventually started to rob people in alley ways, using baseball bats or BB guns. This alerted the police, but, Joe decided to rat the gang out, he went to the police station and told them everything. He was arrested and thrown into prison and the gang was thrown in with him. They were meant to be in for 12 years for Robbery, vandalizism and rape. The Leader was in for 18 years, for doing all of the above and murder. They bullied Joe, giving him scars all over his body, the worst of it was a Glasgow Smile. He was in prison until 2013 when...the portal opened...

Joe was afraid when the warden told them to wake up in the middle of the night, he told them to run, run away. The people loyal to the gang leader helped him get away, but, the wall caved in, soldiers with gas masks shot the warden, then they started to kill the people helping the Leader escape, the leader probably looked sick to them, because the person that shared a cell with him was sick and was one of the first ones killed. He surrendered and was knocked out. He woke up somewhere, he looked about, he could see about a dozen people, waking up, they had blue jumpsuits, they were in a train as he looked about. There were strange people was gas-masks and black and white clothing that
he couldn't identify, they told me to sit and told me not to move until, the ride was over.

He arrived in some strange city, it had a big building that was intimidating him. He decided to stick with some fellow citizens, shortly, a screen came on with some guy in a suit saying, 'Welcome to City 18, your new home!.' Everyone was confused but they decided to settle with new life, everybody started to called them The Combine and some called them The Union, because they had a strange armband. They got food every few days, which was hard to get used to, but, he got used to it after few years. Everybody said they were looking for new 'Recruits.' He decided, since they needed new people that he would take a shot at applying and see what happens.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): ( Overwatch Vs Webuls )

It is a normal day at a refuge camp for the rebels, until...

Rebel: I see a chopper!
Rebel: I see it too, get down!
Rebel Messenger: I'll tell the camp about it.
/it The Messenger runs towards the camp, trying to hide from the chopper, it starts to fire at him.
/it He attempts to dodge.
/roll: The Messenger rolls 67 out of 100
/roll: The Pilot rolls 45 out of 100
/it The Messenger runs quickly and jumps through a window, he starts to bleed.
/it A few refugees walk up to him.
Refugee: What's going on? I heard gunshots!
Refugee: Yeah, same here.
Messanger: The combine are raiding!
/me walks in and looks at him
Me (Rebel Leader): Jeff, what is this about some sort of raid?
Refugee: He says the combine are coming!
Rebel Leader: Shit!
/me thinks for a moment.
Rebel Leader: We are only gonna get out, if we fight.
/IT A siren is heard in the camp.
/it Rebels armed with SMGs run out of a building.
/it A dropshit drops a few Soldiers off.
Soldier: <:Neutral| REBEL BASE CONFIRMED ||::>
Soldier: <:Neutral| SEARCH, ADMINISTER, AMPUTATE, STERILIZE ||::>
/IT The soldiers start to fire at the camp, with help from the chopper.
/me grabs a shotgun and joins in on the defence.
Rebel Leader: *Yelling* Fight or die trying!
/IT Hours later, the combine have retreated from the base.
Rebel Leader: Thank fuck for that!
/me smiles
/it Loads of rebels raise their weapons.
/it A combine chopper starts to drop bombs all over camp, killing almost everyone
/me struggles to get up but succeeds, and heads over to the bodies, checking their pulse
Rebel Leader: *Yelling* Damn it!
/it Combine knock on the door, they burst in.
/it They look about and then leave.
/me lays still for a moment.
/it Hours pass and the combine have left, survivor's gather in the centre
Rebel Leader: We have to find a new camp, I suggest we try and contact another rebellion group.

*I would like people to continue with the story from here if they wish*

Why do you want to be MPF?: I would like to be part of the Metro Police Force because it can improve Role-play and I believe I can provide a solid role-play performance in all factions. Including the MPF.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Understood.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Understood.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

kthxbai,

FLUTTERSHY

Last edited by Fluttershy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Fluttershy's Application Form for the Union Civil Authority. Empty Re: Fluttershy's Application Form for the Union Civil Authority.

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Fluttershy wrote:Steam Name And ID: ƒℓυттєяѕнλ Everyone loves Fluttershy.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40563974

In-Game Main Character Name: Joanna Jefferson.

How long have you played on the server?: A couple of days.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Joe Anderson was born on June 25th 1990, in London. He moved to Northern Ireland on the First Day of July, 1991, where he lived for ten years, during that period, his Dad had died trying to stop youths vandalizing, Joe swore he would become a police officer, by the age of nine, his mother was stabbed in the neck by youths, this had increased his hatred for youths and he didn't like the idea that he would become one very soon. His mother lived and they moved to France but was poorly educated as he couldn't focus with the troubles of childhood, at the age of 16, he decided to leave school and join the local police force, but found out he was too young for the part.

At the age of 18, he tried to join the Police Force again, they laughed at him, and told him to 'Get out of here.' This made him angry, so, he decided to move out of his house and join an underworld gang. He was accepted by a small group called 'The Moaning Rejects.' Most of them were indeed, rejected from the police force. The gang threw stones and bricks at windows and eventually started to rob people in alley ways, using baseball bats or BB guns. This alerted the police, but, Joe decided to rat the gang out, he went to the police station and told them everything. He was arrested and thrown into prison and the gang was thrown in with him. They were meant to be in for 12 years for Robbery, vandalizism and rape. The Leader was in for 18 years, for doing all of the above and murder. They bullied Joe, giving him scars all over his body, the worst of it was a Glasgow Smile. He was in prison until 2013 when...the portal opened...

Joe was afraid when the warden told them to wake up in the middle of the night, he told them to run, run away. The people loyal to the gang leader helped him get away, but, the wall caved in, soldiers with gas masks shot the warden, then they started to kill the people helping the Leader escape, the leader probably looked sick to them, because the person that shared a cell with him was sick and was one of the first ones killed. He surrendered and was knocked out. He woke up somewhere, he looked about, he could see about a dozen people, waking up, they had blue jumpsuits, they were in a train as he looked about. There were strange people with gas-masks and black and white clothing that
he couldn't identify, they told me to sit and told me not to move until, the ride was over.

He arrived in some strange city, it had a big building that was intimidating him. He decided to stick with some fellow citizens, shortly, a screen came on with some guy in a suit saying, 'Welcome to City 18, your new home!.' Everyone was confused but they decided to settle with new life, everybody started to called them The Combine and some called them The Union, because they had a strange armband. They got food every few days, which was hard to get used to, but, he got used to it after few years. Everybody said they were looking for new 'Recruits.' He decided, since they needed new people that he would take a shot at applying and see what happens.
I really like the backstory. It's like having a nice story told, and it has a nice length. I love this. It's also fitting with the canon, if I am correct.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): (Some Russian V American RP.)

Me: Out of ammo
Soldier : Last mag, make it count
/it The soldier throws a mag over, it has 21 bullets in it
/me loads the M4A1 and starts to fire again
Soldier /radio I am at Delta, I-46, requesting airstrike.
Commander /radio: Negative, all air support is in New York.
/it A russian fires at the radio, hitting it, the radio lies on the ground, broken.
Soldier: Damn it.
/me pulls the trigger, but the gun does not fire, he checks the mag and the chamber
Me: I'm out.
/it A helicopter appears, it says US army.
Soldier: Come on, lets get out of here
Pilot: You looking for a ......
/it Before the pilot can finish, a Russian RPG hits the heli, causing it to crash
Soldier: Fuck this!
/me walks over to the pilot, looking for ammo, and EURICA, he has 4 magizines of 9mm ammo
/me throws two mags over to the other soldier
/it The soldier is about to load them, but he gets shot
Me: No!!!!!
/me attempts to run for his life
U.S Soldier has rolled 80 out of 100
Russian Soldier has rolled 81 out of 100
/it The soldier shoots at the man's leg, he stops running, it appears that he is dead.
/radio Me: I'm...I'm...I'm Down...Ah...ah...Oh! *Static*
I really like the RP, although it's a Americans vs Russians example.
If you could make one with MPF against Rebels, for example, it would be pretty nice.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I would like to be part of the Metro Police Force because it can improve Role-play and I believe I can provide a solid role-play performance in all factions. Including the MPF.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Understood.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Understood.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

kthxbai,

FLUTTERSHY
That's all for part 1.
When you've done the RP example with MPF and someone else, I'll take a look at it again.
Digicolt, out.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Fluttershy's Application Form for the Union Civil Authority. Empty Re: Fluttershy's Application Form for the Union Civil Authority.

Post  Renzo Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 pm

ACCEPTED
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down