Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt's Vortigaunt App

3 posters

Go down

Matt's Vortigaunt App Empty Matt's Vortigaunt App

Post  mhofnagel Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Steam Name: [TSG] Matt Hofnagel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19235963

In-Game Main Character Name:
MPF-STORM-THUNDER-OfC.59941

How long have you played on the server?:
About a month and a half now.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
D'aviide Graal'Thuune is in the middle of his fourth life cycle. In his current cycle, he was freed from the Nihilanth's grasp, remembering all the evil he had done under its control. He struggled deeply with this, and exiled himself from his group. As he searched for the reasons why the Vortal Cords of the universe binded him to the Nihilanth. In his search for the answer, he left death and destruction in his wake, absorbing the life force of all those who stood in his way. He had no reference for right and wrong anymore, and therefore didn't care how his actions could affect the Vortessence. After being defeated and captured by the Combine, he attributed his enslavement as a response to his terrible actions by the Vortessence.

At first he rebelled, trying to ignore the pain from the shock collar. He fought back as hard as he could, killing as many Combine as he possible. But they were persistent in keeping him as an asset. They force fed him chemicals to induce hallucinations where he killed his family and friends. He was psychologically destroyed. He submitted to the rule of the Combine after 5 long months of torture. He now works in City 18 as a slave, obeying orders as they come to him, rarely speaking to other beings, especially Vorts. He still is haunted by his actions, always regretting the needless bloodshed. He serves the Combine with silent resolve, waiting in agony for his redemption that may never come.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum : 10)
/me wipes his brow, the sweat pooling on his forearm.
/me growls at the citizens, enduring the painful shock from his collar.
/me grabs his rag, wiping the blood of another amputation victim off of the cobblestone.
/me 's eye starts to twitch, as he remembers the first innocent he killed.
/me pities the citizens, as they cannot escape their entrapment through death.
/me shields the younger Vort from the beatings, bearing the full force on his unprotected back.
/me attempts to break his chains, he fails, and then is shocked mercilessly by the chains.
/me looks down at his scarred flesh, each mark a reminder of his mistakes.
/me bares his teeth at the anti-citizen, a feigned display of disgust.
/me blinks his three smaller eyes in unison, amazed at the kindness displayed by the 05 Unit.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
Me: Make hassste in yourr actionss young one.
Me: /y Do not touch this one!
Me: I sense pain in your life. Cherissh it. It is your only escape from temporary happinessss.
Me: We traded one ruler for another, Nihilanth preceding The Combine.
Me: If only I knew my determined fate, I would have renounced the ways of the Vortessssence.
Me: The Vortal Cords are arranged in your favor, wise one.

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I really like their history, and would like to play a character that has a different take on the ways of Vortigaunts.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Of course.

The silly pony doesn't understand what went wrong.

Last edited by mhofnagel on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

mhofnagel
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Matt's Vortigaunt App Empty Re: Matt's Vortigaunt App

Post  Combine Buster Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:43 pm

After reading this i must say +Support.
Combine Buster
Combine Buster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutual Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:09 pm

EDIT: Removed -Support. Changed to Neutral.

Last edited by Mutual on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mutual
Mutual

Back to top Go down

Post  mhofnagel Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Mutual wrote:Seems like too much of a minihitler. -Support

LOLWUT? How can a vort be a minihitler? Hahaha

mhofnagel
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutual Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Well Vorts are meant to be peaceful creatures until really provoked. I see that you have knowledge of the Vortessence and all that, but you seem to be hostile towards everyone. Humans, MPF and the Combine. From your actions and your backstory, that is easily told. You just seem to want to hurt everyone.
Mutual
Mutual

Back to top Go down

Post  mhofnagel Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Mutual wrote:Well Vorts are meant to be peaceful creatures until really provoked. I see that you have knowledge of the Vortessence and all that, but you seem to be hostile towards everyone. Humans, MPF and the Combine. From your actions and your backstory, that is easily told.

I suppose so. But he's not completely hostile, just when he or those around him are threatened.

mhofnagel
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutual Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 pm

I hope what you say is true. I will remove my -Support, but I stay Neutral with this application. On the other hand, you seem to have a lot of knowledge. I just don't know in what way you are going to roleplay as this character.
Mutual
Mutual

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down