Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Tolman's //Chillz :> Application

3 posters

Go down

John Tolman's //Chillz :> Application Empty John Tolman's //Chillz :> Application

Post  Chillz Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

Steam Name And ID: (CG)Chillz ID: STEAM_0:0;34278791

In-Game Main Character Name: John Tolman

How long have you played on the server?: 1-2 days

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Jack was born awhile back in the state of california. He was given the name Jack as a "bold name" from his father. Him and his brother grew up well with each other, as any family should. He always looked up to his brother as they grew older, even when his brother made mistakes, he believed that his brother could fix it without trying.

Jack, in his teen years, played many sports as in, baseball, basketball, football, and track. He never gave up as neither did his brother. When his father died from a sudden heart attack, Jack and his family had to get over the fact that it was to late to say goodbye's. Right before the war happened, their mother died of breast cancer, living to only 56 years old.

Jack and Mason agreed to move and start a "new life" in a different state, leaving the bad memories there in california. They moved far east, to Virginia. They adjusted to the change nicely, they owned a small coffee and donut shop in a small town in Virginia. When the war started John and Mason made sure to stick together if any risks happened if they splited up.

They were sent to the City-8, still having trouble getting used to the fact of their new change. After 2-3 months Jack and Mason where used to the city, knowing it inside and out almost. Mason was a well known loyalist by other citizens and some Combine officer's.

He then applied to become one himself, knowing the risk, he still would die to help the Union in any way possible. Jack and Mason where then transfered to the desired locations. Now John wanted as his brother did, to become a CCA and helping the union in any way.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
(Taking place in the city plaza)
/me Runs up to the large crowd of citizens inside the plaza district.
Citizens! Whats going on here!?
C1- Sir, this man just mugged that woman!
C2- Shows the unit where the man is.
/me follows her as he sees a man with bloody knuckles
/me quickly unholsters his pistol and aims it at the man
Citizen! Get on the wall now!
/me takes a small glimpse of the body on the ground
/radio We need a unit trained in medical down in plaza pronto!
Mugger- Moves toward the unit with a crazy look in his eyes
/me keeps his pistol raised with a tight grip ready to fire at any given moment
Mugger- Leaps at the officer attempting to tackle him to the ground
Mugger- Roll/46/
/roll /67/
/me dodges the tackle and fires a bullet at him as he flies trough the air
(It hits the male in the chest area)
/me quickly bends down attempting to tie his hands together behind his back
Mugger-Cannot resist
/me picks up the body and puts it over his shoulder
/y Alright! I want all of you to isolate right now! Nothing to see here.
(The citizens quickly move away)
/me takes him down the street and to detainment

Why do you want to be MPF?:
My Character, Jack Webb, always wanted to join the CCA and help fight for the Union ever since his brother become one earlier on. Jack and his brother, Mason Tolman, live in City-8 before transferring to City-45. Mason always looked up the the Combine, then soon fulfilled his dream of becoming one himself. Jack was about to apply to help the CCA then he got transfered after the city broke loose.

Mason would still care for Jack even as a Combine Officer, it was soon before Mason got his memory wiped, forgetting Jack. Mason was moving on to help the Union very greatly, even though Jack missed Mason, he know that it was the best choice for him. As Jack and Mason where transfered, Jack new that Mason would turn to be a great help to the Union no matter what city he was moved into.

Jack is now in City-45, remaining loyal to the Combine. He is now doing good deeds, helping the Union any way possible. He remembers Mason as a hero and wants the same remembered as himself. Now, Jack is trying his hardest to become a CCA and protect the Union as did his brother, he will not stop trying if he failed.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I fully understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
Yes I understand.
Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,
and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue. Understood.

Chillz

Back to top Go down

John Tolman's //Chillz :> Application Empty Re: John Tolman's //Chillz :> Application

Post  Moona Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 am

Great Backstory and Example. The Reason was very good too.

All I can say is...

Accepted

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

John Tolman's //Chillz :> Application Empty Re: John Tolman's //Chillz :> Application

Post  Burningfox6 Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Y U MAKE APPLICATION! YOU ALREADY DOOOO MPF, IMPOSSIBRU!!!
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down