Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mmoomaa's Application

3 posters

Go down

Mmoomaa's Application Empty Mmoomaa's Application

Post  mmoomaa Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Steam Name: Mmoomaa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26005403

In-Game Main Character Name: Lani Russo

How long have you played on the server?: Two weeks.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Rosetta Blance is a 22 year old french girl who lived in a city in Europe, France. One day she was walking home from buying groceries for her family and noticed strange things walking on three legs shooting everything in it's path, sirens blazing, she noticed other people getting killed by these things and quickly dropped her bags and left running to her apartment. Her parents were sitting there on the couch watching the news as the things roamed the city shooting the buildings and she urged them to leave, and they did, very quickly. So they left into the frantic streets where they saw all the bloodshed and dead people on the ground, laying there... Rosetta's parents and her ran to a school gymnasium along with several other families debating on what to do and what might happen... Soon after the discussing they left to the nearest forest thinking they could get away from the strange things but she and her family just kept seeing more and more appearing out of strange places they hadn't seen them at before... It was night time now and the surviving families were resting near a big bush near a bunch of little pine trees, they heard noises and gunshots in the distant, but Rosetta wasn't usually the one to just stay by without taking charge, she went to go peak on what they were doing when the families were asleep, what she saw appeared to be strange soldiers carrying weapons and ordering weird stuff she couldn't quite make out from the distance. She stepped forward a bit and made a bad mistake, they saw her... She gasped and ran to her family in a hurry getting scratched by trees and twigs, but she saw no parents, no kids, no human life. She didn't know what to do... She tried running farther without making time to stop and catch her breath knowing that they were after her but unfortunately she ran right into a branch and knocked her unconscious... She woke up in a strange place dressed in a ugly blue outfit... She looked around and saw dozens of other women around her in a place she could barely make out all she heard was announcing and loud screeches and high pitched honking... She was very disoriented and dizzy, she had no help from anyone. After about twenty five minutes of walking around in the cluttered group she saw what others were doing, boarding trains... She got onto a train that read a schedule of different numbered city's... She got onto the train with different people wearing the same blue suit and other people wearing strange masks and high ranked authority suits... She had no idea what was going on all she knew was she was in trouble... She arrived to a city numbered "City 12" and quickly new what to do after the masked authority figures ordered them into a straight line leading them to a shuddered window which read "Orders" After about two hours she arrived in the front of the line and found out she was being taken to another numbered city, exhausted, she followed orders without complaint.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me walks out of the train station after patrolling the large room...
/me see's a man terrorizing a woman...
/me runs over turning on her stun rod and begins hitting on the neck making him fall over next to the restrained woman...
Woman: Thankyou, So much!
Me: Do not worry, now let me get you up...
/me assists the woman up with her hand
/me moves her head in a way that is saying "Go."
Woman moves out of the alley quickly without causing trouble
/me goes off to look at the time for ration distributions and notices it is time...
/me walks to the ration terminal and prepares for the ration giving...
Group of people walk into terminal...
/me takes out her datapad and prepares for the first apply of her day.
Me: Apply.
Man: Phil Smith, 64213
/me checks datapad...
/me hands him his rations...

Why do you want to be MPF?: I would love to be part of the MPF because I want to be in authority and not be joked around with, I'm sick of being treated bad and I just want to role play in a nice environment and I believe I can help with that.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand that this role play is serious and what to expect, I completely understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I understand completely.

Last edited by mmoomaa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
mmoomaa
mmoomaa
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Mmoomaa's Application Empty Re: Mmoomaa's Application

Post  Spectre Once-ler Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:13 pm

mmoomaa wrote:Steam Name: Mmoomaa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26005403

In-Game Main Character Name: Rosetta Simon

How long have you played on the server?: Two weeks.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Rosetta is a 24 year old french girl who lived in a city in Europe, France. One day she was walking home from buying groceries for her family and noticed strange things walking on three legs shooting everything in it's path, sirens blazing, she noticed other people getting killed by these things and quickly dropped her bags and left running to her apartment. Her parents were sitting there on the couch watching the news as the things roamed the city shooting the buildings and she urged them to leave, and they did, very quickly. So they left into the frantic streets where they saw all the bloodshed and dead people on the ground, laying there... Rosetta's parents and her ran to a school gymnasium along with several other families debating on what to do and what might happen... Soon after the discussing they left to the nearest forest thinking they could get away from the strange things but she and her family just kept seeing more and more appearing out of strange places they hadn't seen them at before... It was night time now and the surviving families were resting near a big bush near a bunch of little pine trees, they heard noises and gunshots in the distant, but Rosetta wasn't usually the one to just stay by without taking charge, she went to go peak on what they were doing when the families were asleep, what she saw appeared to be strange soldiers carrying weapons and ordering weird stuff she couldn't quite make out from the distance. She stepped forward a bit and made a bad mistake, they saw her... She gasped and ran to her family in a hurry getting scratched by trees and twigs, but she saw no parents, no kids, no human life. She didn't know what to do... She tried running farther without making time to stop and catch her breath knowing that they were after her but unfortunately she ran right into a branch and knocked her unconscious... She woke up in a strange place dressed in a ugly blue outfit... She looked around and saw dozens of other women around her in a place she could barely make out all she heard was announcing and loud screeches and high pitched honking... She was very disoriented and dizzy, she had no help from anyone. After about twenty five minutes of walking around in the cluttered group she saw what others were doing, boarding trains... She got onto a train that read a schedule of different numbered city's... She got onto the train with different people wearing the same blue suit and other people wearing strange masks and high ranked authority suits... She had no idea what was going on all she knew was she was in trouble... She arrived to a city numbered "City 12" and quickly new what to do after the masked authority figures ordered them into a straight line leading them to a shuddered window which read "Orders" After about two hours she arrived in the front of the line and found out she was being taken to another numbered city, exhausted, she followed orders without complaint.
This was a pretty nice backstory, I really like it. Keep up the good work.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me walks out of the train station after patrolling the large room...
/me see's a man terrorizing a woman...
/me runs over turning on her stun rod and begins hitting on the neck making him fall over next to the restrained woman...
Woman: Thankyou, So much!
Me: Do not worry, now let me get you up...
/me assists the woman up with her hand
/me moves her head in a way that is saying "Go."
Woman moves out of the alley quickly without causing trouble
/me goes off to look at the time for ration distributions and notices it is time...
/me walks to the ration terminal and prepares for the ration giving...
Group of people walk into terminal...
/me takes out her datapad and prepares for the first apply of her day.
Me: Apply.
Man: Phil Smith, 64213
/me checks datapad...
/me hands him his rations...
The examples are great and fit quite nice for a CP.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I would love to be part of the MPF because I want to be in authority and not be joked around with, I'm sick of being treated bad and I just want to role play in a nice environment and I believe I can help with that.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand that this role play is serious and what to expect, I completely understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I understand completely.
A nice +SUPPORT from me.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 pm

I would really like if someone who could accept apps would take a look at this. In my opinion, it should be accepted.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 am

NEUTRAL. 1 Paragraph, the minimum is two. We need to be correct. Smile
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner