Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General JACKASS' application

2 posters

Go down

General JACKASS' application Empty General JACKASS' application

Post  General JACKASS Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Steam Name And ID:
name: General JACKASS
ID: STEAM_0:0:32694096

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32694096

In-Game Main Character Name: Barney Shale

How long have you played on the server?: A few months, Its been one of the only servers I have played on in Gmod from the time that I started playing.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Barney Shale was born on november 21st, 1991. He was born overseas in America, where he spent his childhood days, and grew into a fine repairman. After losing his job due to massive inflation, Barney decided to move back home to his sickly parents, and spend his days doing odd jobs for the neighbors. It was shortly after he arrived back home that the Combine invasion started, and he was cut off from all of his family and friends.

After adjusting to life as a numbered citizen in C18, an accident ocurred. As he was persuing a person he thought might be up to no good, his request device malfunctioned, and blew his hand off. He lost consciousness after the explosion, and remembers little of the event. When he woke up, he was in the hospital being treated by a SHIELD-NOMAD unit, (unknown to Barney) and was being fitted for a new hand. After recieving his new hand, Barney decided to apply for a position as a CWU repairman, and got the job. After he recieved much hate from his neighbors for being a loyalist, Barney decided to apply for a position in the MPF as an engineer, in order to better help those who would recieve it.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me begins to tremble slightly as the higher ranked officer comes closer.
/me examines the broken object, and starts to sketch repairwork on a peice of paper.
/me sees a suspect, radios in, and awaits the orders to pursue
/me attempts to tackle the suspect
/roll 100
********** has rolled a ** out of 100
/me jumps to early, and falls on his visor
/me jumps and tackles the person, grabbing him by his legs
/me sees a suspect, radios in, and waits for the orders to procede with a search
/radio Suspect is suspected of holding contraband material, orders?
/me attemps to tie the person
[LOOC]: Resist?
[LOOC]: No.
/me ties the citizen.
/me says "Citizen, apply."
/citizen says "***** ****, number ******
/me searches the citizen for contraband material
/me confiscates the contraband material, radios in, and awaits the order to bring him in
/radio Suspect is in possesion of contraband, orders?
/me beats the man unconscious
/me drags the man to the Nexus
/me hands the citizen over to an awaiting officer

Why do you want to be MPF?:
OOCly: To enhance the experience of the people on the server, and to provide a better environment for the players.

ICly: To follow my directive, intercept anti-citizens, and protect the civil environment.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Indeed I do.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,
and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.
I will do this if the need to go Rouge is ever present.

General JACKASS

Back to top Go down

General JACKASS' application Empty Re: General JACKASS' application

Post  Burningfox6 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm

ACCEPTED. Thanks for choosing TSG.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down