Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

br_reconz (revised 3)

2 posters

Go down

br_reconz (revised 3) Empty br_reconz (revised 3)

Post  BR Reconz Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 am

Steam Name and ID: br_reconz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4226637

In-Game Main Character Name: Brett 'Doc' Reese

How long have you played on the server?: A little over two weeks now.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Brett 'Doc' Reese was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He was born on February 2, 1995. Brett 'Doc' Reese had lived an average city boy life until the age of 5. His parents were going to give him up to Aperture Laboratories before the Seven Hour War. Luckily, CP's were looking for untainted young minds to take control after the original UU members died. Brett ran off before he was loaded onto the transport bus for Aperture Laboratories and jumped in line for the CP training camp bus. When they found him, they denied him and told him to try again after he was ready for the position.

When he to find work, he had no idea what his talent was. He became a part time doctor for the less fortunate, even though he had no previous experience. When he was relocated into City 18, he worked hard and found himself a job with the CWU. He worked part-time at the CWU Store and helped all of those who needed it (For a fee, of course). After the Infection came to City 18, he was one of the first to examine the first possible Infected. He was sent in first to look at the man after he mentioned he had some medical experience. They made him look at the man with a trained MPF Officer and together, the Officer diagnosed the man. Before Brett could hear what the diagnosis was, he was taken back to the 45th's.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): In an RP situation: /me sees a suspicious looking man.
Me: "Citizen."
Citizen: "Ye-Yes O-Officer?"
Me: "Wall."
*Citizen walks over to a wall and faces it.*
Me: "Apply."
Citizen: Joe Smith 12345.
Me: /radio Searching suspicious citizen.
Me: /me attempts to tie the man.
Me: .// Resist?
Citizen: .// Yes.
Me: /me attempts to knock out the man with his stunstick.
Me: after successfully /roll-ing /me ties the unconscious
Me: /radio Bringing in a suspicious citizen for interrogation.
Me: /me takes the man into the Nexus for interrogation.

Why do you want to be MPF: About 75% of the time I'm on the server, there never seems to be enough MPF on to keep the server serious. This usually happens later on in the day in the U.S. where I live. If I got to be a MPF, I could keep the server in order when usually most of the MPF are offline and the mingers come out to play.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Absolutely and completely.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed? Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

BR Reconz

Back to top Go down

br_reconz (revised 3) Empty Re: br_reconz (revised 3)

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 am

DENIED. CPs didn't exist before the Combine.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down