Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jawa's Admin App

2 posters

Go down

Jawa's Admin App Empty Jawa's Admin App

Post  Jawa108 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Question ONE: Please state your position on our server, citizen, CWU, MPF or OTHER (specify).
- Vortigaunt : Shir'an Grolum (Bill)
- CP : MPF-SHIELD-NOVA-01-63121

Question TWO: Please state how long you have played on the Tactical Surge Gaming HL2RP Server.
- I joined about a month ago.

Question THREE: Please state three reasons why you believe you should be an admin on our server. Then state what is different about you from other applicants.

- I actually get permission from a higher up, before I do something rash (AKA Banning or kicking, giving T-Flags <--Not sure If I can even give those Smile ). If someone has done something bad, I actually try and use some logic in my punishment, to try and give them a warning rather than banning them on the spot.

- I am nice to people and actually help them out when they need it. I try and teach new players rather than just calling them noobs and walking away. If someone clearly can't be taught by me on the spot, I'll ask an admin or someone to take him/her to RP school.

-I RP well and have never done META, or VOIDed something that was an honest mistake. I have good grammar and spelling apart from my usual OOC chat, which is just to show my mood.

Question FOUR: Do you have past administrative experience? (yes, no)
If yes, are you still an admin? (yes,no)
If you are no longer an admin, why are you no longer in that position? (explain)

I was admin in one of the old TnB servers a few years back, I quit after a while (Mainly because of the dwindling player base but also for other, more personal reasons).

Question FIVE: Please state why you have chosen to apply for ADMIN on Tactical Surge Gaming.
I've seen countless people in the past few days who seem capable of RPing yet fail to do so simply because they don't understand or where taught poorly. I'd like to become admin to stop things like this before they begin.

Question SIX: If you were in a situation where you were faced by two punchwhores randomly killing citizens, what would be your approach?
Freeze them both, see if they had a good reason for punchwhoring, most don't. If they didn't then send them to RP school, and find someone to teach them. (If no one wants to I would have to) If they are caught again then kick them. If they rejoin and are caught again then it would mean a temp ban.

Question SEVEN: What are your desires for our server? Where do you wish the server to be in a few months time?
Hopefully all Trolls and Minges will be gone, but that might be going a bit too far. No one will have to worry about asking others for help and being made fun of for being a noob or low ranked. Also, more people, a bigger, wider, and more friendly comunity than It already is.

Question EIGHT: How long have you been playing Half Life 2 Roleplay?
A few years or so, on and off.

Question NINE: How old are you?

Question TEN: What is your time zone? (e.g. Pacific Standard Time, MST)
USA (EST)

Question ELEVEN: What do you think makes a good admin?
Someone who doesn't abuse their post or abandom people in need. But also someone who enjoys doing what they do.

Question TWELVE: If you were an admin for Tactical Surge Gaming, would you follow the guidelines and server rules, as well as represent the TSG Community, in a professional manner?
Yep

Last edited by Jawa108 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Touch ups)
Jawa108
Jawa108

Back to top Go down

Jawa's Admin App Empty Re: Jawa's Admin App

Post  krazyoz101 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:00 pm

++SUPPORT

Very good.
Mature.
Experience.

All add up to being a good admin.

krazyoz101

Back to top Go down