Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once-ler's Admin Application.

2 posters

Go down

Once-ler's Admin Application. Empty Once-ler's Admin Application.

Post  Spectre Once-ler Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

Question ONE: Please state your position on our server, citizen, CWU, MPF or OTHER (specify).

2 citizens, MPF (SeC), High Rank UU from C17 (Only for one-time event), MPF (RCT), Rebel, Loyalist and OTA (Overwatch and CA Guard).

Question TWO: Please state how long you have played on the Tactical Surge Gaming HL2RP Server.

I'm taking a guess on.. 2-3 months, I don't really remember, though.

Question THREE: Please state three reasons why you believe you should be an admin on our server. Then state what is different about you from other applicants.

Three reasons? First, I was also an SA before, and some people really liked me in that position, since I did my best to judge correctly. Two, I have a lot of previous admin experience from other servers and I believe that I am well fit. Third, I love the server and it is the server I play on the most, and ofcourse I would do my best to help it become even better.
What is different from me an other applicants would most likely be.. My attitude. But my attitude depends on who you are and not who I am. I also belive that the difference is my past admin experience and my time on the server.. That is all.

Question FOUR: Do you have past administrative experience? (yes, no)
If yes, are you still an admin? (yes,no)
If you are no longer an admin, why are you no longer in that position? (explain)

I have a lot of experience.. I have been an admin on Progressive Roleplay, but it is now gone, which is why I don't have it anymore, and I was also removed as admin, because I was admin on another server. I have also been admin on Dominus Roleplay, which I do not play anymore on, because there's a few people I REALLY dislike there, and I got removed as admin for inactivity. I have also been an admin on Voltaic Roleplay, when it was up around 1 year ago, but I actually think it's up again, but I never came back.
And I am also admin here on Tactical Surge Gaming.. SA, but we have to re-apply.

Question FIVE: Please state why you have chosen to apply for ADMIN on Tactical Surge Gaming.

Because I originally was SA but we had to apply again. Also, I have a lot of experience with being an admin and I would love to help the server getting better, by teaching new players, taking care of minges and following what everyone wants.

Question SIX: If you were in a situation where you were faced by two punchwhores randomly killing citizens, what would be your approach?

First, I would use my physgun to hold the first one back, freeze them both, tell them to stop and possibly teach them. If they proceed, they will receive a ban for 1 hour, and if they proceed again, permanent ban.

Question SEVEN: What are your desires for our server? Where do you wish the server to be in a few months time?

Well, the server is already at a great spot, nearly having 20+ players all the time, but I hope that we can widen our playerbase even more and get hands on more players, maybe even more than 35 slots on the server and be known by most RP'ers.

Question EIGHT: How long have you been playing Half Life 2 Roleplay?

Couple of years, definitely more than two.

Question NINE: How old are you?

Question TEN: What is your time zone? (e.g. Pacific Standard Time, MST)

GMT+1

Question ELEVEN: What do you think makes a good admin?

The ability to judge correctly, teach and the ability to listen to players and other admins, to see what is best for the server.

Question TWELVE: If you were an admin for Tactical Surge Gaming, would you follow the guidelines and server rules, as well as represent the TSG Community, in a professional manner?

I would definitely do my best.

END OF QUESTIONS.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Once-ler's Admin Application. Empty Re: Once-ler's Admin Application.

Post  Dani Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 am

+Support, But weren't you a Super Admin? And everyone below Super Admin was wiped...?
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 am

Well, seeing as I'm not in the moderator group on the forums anymore, I took a guess that I should re-apply, too.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down