Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L's admin application

Go down

L's admin application Empty L's admin application

Post  L.Lawliet Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Question ONE: Please state your position on our server, citizen, CWU, MPF or OTHER (specify).
MPF,Citizen

Question TWO: Please state how long you have played on the Tactical Surge Gaming HL2RP Server.
For 3 months

Question THREE: Please state three reasons why you believe you should be an admin on our server. Then state what is different about you from other applicants.
I think I should be an admin on the server because half of the time we need some help on the server, of course some admins handle it but other times they could be busy and I could be on helping the people who require admin assistance I can also be a very good RP teacher so that I could help out with also.

Question FOUR: Do you have past administrative experience? (yes, no)
Yes
If yes, are you still an admin? (yes,no)
No
If you are no longer an admin, why are you no longer in that position? (explain)
The HL2RP server I used to be an admin for was shut down a while ago.
Question FIVE: Please state why you have chosen to apply for ADMIN on Tactical Surge Gaming.

I want to apply for administrator rights because I want the best of the TSG community even if that means making some kicks or bans the RP community would be much better if there were more ops/admins available to deal with numerous situations.
Question SIX: If you were in a situation where you were faced by two punchwhores randomly killing citizens, what would be your approach?
I would physgun them up to the RP school tell them to not do it but to RP out the attacks I would also teach them via RP example of how the scenario should played out If the problem persists I would give a 1 day ban if the problem continues I would permanently ban them.
Question SEVEN: What are your desires for our server? Where do you wish the server to be in a few months time?
Where do I want the server to be in a few months I want for it to be very successful server I want it to have expaned player slots with more players in the server
Question EIGHT: How long have you been playing Half Life 2 Roleplay?
I started off with Slidefuse 6 years ago I have been RPing for a long time.
Question NINE: How old are you?

Question TEN: What is your time zone? (e.g. Pacific Standard Time, MST)

PDT
Question ELEVEN: What do you think makes a good admin?

Honesty calmness and maturity

Question TWELVE: If you were an admin for Tactical Surge Gaming, would you follow the guidelines and server rules, as well as represent the TSG Community, in a professional manner?
Of course.
END OF QUESTIONS.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down