Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revex Kintz's Application

2 posters

Go down

Revex Kintz's Application Empty Revex Kintz's Application

Post  Revex Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Steam Name And ID: Staypuft13, STEAM_0:1:5757561

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5757561

In-Game Main Character Name: Kintz, Revex

How long have you played on the server?: Two days.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Revex Kintz looks around the city, watching as the machines spilled from the portals in the skies. The combine; they were the threat now. He began to rush down the street, hopping rubble and vaulting cars, only to run into a giant metallic wall. One of the machines came behind Revex, making an awful hissing sound, then everything was dark. Revex woke up in a pod, with a screen in front of him. It displayed information, Identification Digits, and Housing Block numbers. Revex tried to move, and his pod pop'd open, dropping him into a tube, which slide him down what seemed miles onto the street. He looked about...The city was different.

Revex began walking down the street in a hurry, looking around. It all went black. He awoke on a train this time, a suitcase in his hands. ''Another relocation...'' A man next to him said. ''Yeah, it's crazy, right? 'Only been five years.'' Said a female. Revex's eyes looked around, ''Five years of what?'' He said. ''Pfft, Combine rule...Who are you?'' The female said and asked. Revex sat down, ''What...Those...Machines?'' The male laughed, ''You mean the Metro-Police, right?'' Revex began to shake and cry. It went black.

"Not again!'' Revex though. ''Alright, close memories...'' He opened his eyes, he was laying in a bed, inside the CCH. He stood, walking to the window. He looked out it, seeing the busy street. ''I'll accept it now...'' He shook his head, ''No rejection.'' Revex looked around, seeing the MPF propaganda. He smiled, ''Maybe I'll join...'' He walked into the Nexus, grabbing an application.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): **Revex Kintz looks around the Nexus locker room, the walls damp with blood and sweat.
**The MPF Officer walks up, ''Attention, recruits.''
**Revex Kintz snaps into attention, raising his hand to his head in a salute.
**Mark James does the same as Revex.
**The MPF Officer coughs, ''It has come to my attention that you are the new recruits...''
**Revex Kintz begins to sweat, shaking with slight fear.
**The MPF Officer reaches over, grabbing Mark's collar, ''Good try, Anti-Citizen.''
**Another MPF officer walks into the room, dragging Mark off.**
**Revex Kintz gulps, ''And me, sir?''
**The MPF Officer grunts, ''Stay here.''

Why do you want to be MPF?: To be simple, I don't like Citizen RP. I think MPF RP is much more fun.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Affirmative.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Affirmative.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Revex

Back to top Go down

Revex Kintz's Application Empty Re: Revex Kintz's Application

Post  L.Lawliet Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 pm

+/-SUPPORT
Lack of effort during the RP example and the backstory
But your a good RPer for sure just fix it up a bit.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down