Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotion Request for Oran Flynn

+3
L.Lawliet
darkwing9912
Fox McCloud
7 posters

Go down

Demotion Request for Oran Flynn Empty Demotion Request for Oran Flynn

Post  Fox McCloud Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Offenders Steam Name: Unknown (Server Crashed)

Offenders Steam ID(If Possible): Unknown (Server Crashed)

Offenders IC Name (if you know it): Oran Flynn

Offense: I was playing as my MPF character, detaining a citizen who was Non-Comply. with another MPF and a loyalist and the citizen tried to resist and I rolled a 22 (+20 for the 45ths, as I was formerly told by a DvL) and with the plus I won. I tried to explain to the Citizen LOOC how the + worked and he ended up going with it. I radioed for backup and another MPF and a loyalist showed up. When he then tried to /me run, I explained to him that 3 vs 1 is an auto win (thats outlined in the mpf guide).

[THIS IS WHERE ORAN FLIES IN]

Oran no-clipped into the room at this point, and with his phys gun, dragged the citizen out of the building and away. I then asked Oran why he removed him (I never asked for admin support) and I got no response. I asked AGAIN and no response. After the THIRD attempt I flew over to the RP school to find him there idling around with the citizen. I asked him a FOURTH time face to face why he removed him and he said "Because you were FAILRPING". So, I did what any other person would do and I asked how I was "FAILRPING". Again, I got 3 no responses from him so I got a little firm and asked him again and he finally responded with a threat, and I quote, "If you want to question me on more time and see what happens". So by now I'm getting a little pissed so I explain to him, calmly, that I'm just asking him to explain to me why he removed the citizen from the RP. Ha again continued to remain silent untill the super admin explained that he asked Oran to remove him. I said, Okey Dokey and flew off, but then Oran followed with an OOC (not LOOC) , and again I quote, "SA said SHUT THA FUCK UP FOX MCCLOUD". By now I was totally pissed so I informed him back that he needed to respect other admins and that is not the way to do so. He then said, again quoting, "Says the one..Learn your place you little shit".

I am extremely disappointed in this OP, let me say that again O P . He obviously has no idea how to talk to coworkers at all or even answer a simple question. I therefore ask that he be demoted from his administrative status.

Admins online during the offense: Senior Super Admin

Any proof you have (It helps the admin team to prove it): Yeah, I got plenty of screen shots of the text he OOCed.If you want em I can post links to them.

Punishment Suggested: I would like to see Oran demoted from his position from OP and banned from re-applying as admin as he clearly doesn't know how to respect other coworkers and flat out refuses to answer other administrators when asked a simple question about the action they had taken. Or if the admins feel he needs to be banned, I leave that up to them.

Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Demotion Request for Oran Flynn Empty Re: Demotion Request for Oran Flynn

Post  darkwing9912 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

FIRST OFF, I rolled a 45, you in total got less than that yet you insisted you won and at the time you said the bonus was a 30 not 20. Stop failrp'ing. Also Oran was being rather calm whilst you acted like a little rat, questioned his authority over the situation, threatened to demote him AND told him to shut up.

You sir, should be banned from the forums and the game.

YOU FAIL AT TROLLING, SHUT UP.

darkwing9912

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm

darkwing9912 wrote:
You sir, should be banned from the forums and the game.

YOU FAIL AT TROLLING, SHUT UP.

Please do not flame here and the you fail at trolling shut up that is highly immature of you to say if you don't support this why don't you take it in a calm matter?
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  |SDoS| Sagittarius Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 am

Fox McCloud wrote:Offenders Steam Name: Unknown (Server Crashed)

Offenders Steam ID(If Possible): Unknown (Server Crashed)

Offenders IC Name (if you know it): Oran Flynn

Offense: I was playing as my MPF character, detaining a citizen who was Non-Comply. with another MPF and a loyalist and the citizen tried to resist and I rolled a 22 (+20 for the 45ths, as I was formerly told by a DvL) and with the plus I won. I tried to explain to the Citizen LOOC how the + worked and he ended up going with it. I radioed for backup and another MPF and a loyalist showed up. When he then tried to /me run, I explained to him that 3 vs 1 is an auto win (thats outlined in the mpf guide).

[THIS IS WHERE ORAN FLIES IN]

Oran no-clipped into the room at this point, and with his phys gun, dragged the citizen out of the building and away. I then asked Oran why he removed him (I never asked for admin support) and I got no response. I asked AGAIN and no response. After the THIRD attempt I flew over to the RP school to find him there idling around with the citizen. I asked him a FOURTH time face to face why he removed him and he said "Because you were FAILRPING". So, I did what any other person would do and I asked how I was "FAILRPING". Again, I got 3 no responses from him so I got a little firm and asked him again and he finally responded with a threat, and I quote, "If you want to question me on more time and see what happens". So by now I'm getting a little pissed so I explain to him, calmly, that I'm just asking him to explain to me why he removed the citizen from the RP. Ha again continued to remain silent untill the super admin explained that he asked Oran to remove him. I said, Okey Dokey and flew off, but then Oran followed with an OOC (not LOOC) , and again I quote, "SA said SHUT THA FUCK UP FOX MCCLOUD". By now I was totally pissed so I informed him back that he needed to respect other admins and that is not the way to do so. He then said, again quoting, "Says the one..Learn your place you little shit".

I am extremely disappointed in this OP, let me say that again O P . He obviously has no idea how to talk to coworkers at all or even answer a simple question. I therefore ask that he be demoted from his administrative status.

Admins online during the offense: Senior Super Admin

Any proof you have (It helps the admin team to prove it): Yeah, I got plenty of screen shots of the text he OOCed.If you want em I can post links to them.

Punishment Suggested: I would like to see Oran demoted from his position from OP and banned from re-applying as admin as he clearly doesn't know how to respect other coworkers and flat out refuses to answer other administrators when asked a simple question about the action they had taken. Or if the admins feel he needs to be banned, I leave that up to them.

+support
For describing the problemin full detail. I believe ALL of it.
|SDoS| Sagittarius
|SDoS| Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:08 am

Newfag quotes entire post
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  krazyoz101 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 am

This happened during the time when razor renzo ukraine thing.. I was told by Mderngaming.. Co-owner to remover Gary from the scene.

krazyoz101

Back to top Go down

Demotion Request for Oran Flynn Empty Re: afuhasbhlblalblabla

Post  Matkovic Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 am

No roll is necessary if there are 3 people versus 1. It is impossible to resist being overpowered!

That's what it says, he can roll if he want to and still get away.
And there's no fucking 20+ roll in the 45ths! That's in the Nexus!
And if an administrator is dealing with someone in the RP school, leave him/her the fuck alone. Nobody wants to be interrupted dealing with a new member or a minge.
Matkovic
Matkovic

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 am

darkwing9912 wrote:you acted like a little rat, questioned his authority over the situation, threatened to demote him AND told him to shut up.

Actually, no. I questioned no ones authority, NEVER have I threatened to demote anyone (I simply stated that I'm putting HIM on the forums for a demotion request), I simply asked why the OP removed the citizen. I never questioned his authority or told him to shut up, when the SA told me that he told you to remove him, I said OK and left. He however continued to rant and cuss me out over OOC instead of PM.

I would NEVER tell an SA to shut up because I respect the higher administration as well as that of my peers; unlike the OP. I did however tell the OP to shut up as he was ranting in OOC and wouldn't get back IC after I had already gotten my answer from the kind SA. And actually, HE threatened to demote ME; so that OP is in the wrong here.

I have FULL photo proof of the entire chat situation if anyone would like to see it, steam screenshots don't lie.

Matkovic wrote: No roll is necessary if there are 3 people versus 1. It is impossible to resist being overpowered!

That's what it says, he can roll if he want to and still get away.

Wait what? You sorrta contradicted yourself, but I think I understand what your getting at. Your correct, he could of rolled, but it wouldn't of mattered because 3v1 is an auto win, like you said.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down