Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pootises MPF application, 10:47 EST(-5) April 12

Go down

Pootises MPF application, 10:47 EST(-5) April 12 Empty Pootises MPF application, 10:47 EST(-5) April 12

Post  Pootis Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Steam Name And ID:Maximus-PULL THRU JEFFY

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:24094559

In-Game Main Character Name:Perry S. Newman

How long have you played on the server?:2 days, but i've been a CP on 2 seperate servers.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Perry S. Newman was born, not of a mother, but to a need of protection for a man on the run from the law. But only his closest and oldest friends know this. To the rest of the world, he's just another one of the crowd. Another blank face in the herd.

His real identity, Jack Miller, has been on the run from the law for about 2 years. He's lived in the outlands for 1 and three quarters of it, and a quarter in other cities, under false names and identities. He'll go through hell and back to stay undetected, yet help the citizens. Even go under-cover in the MPF force.
Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

/me draws out his stunstick, brandishing it at the anti-citizen.

/me quickly draws his pistol, snapping behind cover.

/me takes out a rag, scrubbing his pistol.

/me looks over the man's data.

/me scrubs his mask with a rag.

/me scrubs his kevlar with a rag.

/me draws out his radio. "11-99 at the book store! Need immediate assist-*static*

/me braces against the wall.

/me takes out a tie.

/me sighs, leaning against the wall as the instructor begins to yell.

Why do you want to be MPF?:
So that i can assist when MPF numbers are low, and further my RP experience.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, absolutley.
Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

*Additional note: I've been promoted to an 03 rank, before.

Pootis

Back to top Go down