Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aria Silverson's CP application-Cloud.

2 posters

Go down

Aria Silverson's CP application-Cloud. Empty Aria Silverson's CP application-Cloud.

Post  nickscv Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:55 am

Steam Name And ID:
Cloud

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:21883565
In-Game Main Character Name:
Aria Silverson.
How long have you played on the server?:
I really can't remember, It was one of the first Rp servers I joined at the start of easter holidays. Although I just made my forum account today.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Aria Silverson originally before the combine invasion was going to become a doctor. She studied hard and attempted to achieve high grades in school. As she progressed she eventually got into university, all her hard work really a sham as she struggled to keep up with all the work. Before she could even finish her studies the combine came, after they destroyed everything she was going to achieve she accepted her fate.

She assembled to City 17 than was transferred to City 8 by train. When entering the city she constantly saw crime and citizens fighting against the combine, but to what avail? After a while things settled down, as citizens forgot what they were fighting for and started to believe the combine were their savors. She eventually to, became affected by the drugs and believed that they were merely helping us and eventually became a loyal. She ratted out citizens for crimes and got some loyalty points during an inspection and decided to go to the Recruitment center and applied herself to becoming a civil protection officer.
Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

Why do you want to be MPF?: I have been an MPF many times before, as an 01 at maximum rank. I've enjoyed torture role-play, combat role-play and various medical situations were I or a friend was wounded. I read up on some first aid guides and eventually got first aid training IRL(Preparation for joining Apex). Although I really enjoy Jury as they get to beat and torture, I guess I'm sick in the head since I like that RP.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: As on any server, if I abuse a power or white list given to me I am responsible for my actions. I applaud you to ban and remove the white list if I am to abuse any powers given to me.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I'm not going to lol-rogue or be a "Dirty Cop" Figure. I'll be a loyal CP. Also yes I do.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue. You shouldn't event let people go rogue, make it that you brain wash us so badly that we'd die without CP supplements.. So therefore no rogues.

nickscv

Back to top Go down

Aria Silverson's CP application-Cloud. Empty Nice

Post  Kevdeltaz Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 am

It looks nice to me. Also they are not called CP in the RP, its MPF. Just so you know and not get yelled at by someone else.

Kevdeltaz

Back to top Go down