Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Vortigaunt Application

Go down

Shadow's Vortigaunt Application Empty Shadow's Vortigaunt Application

Post  Shadow Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Steam Name And ID:

In-Game Main Character Name: My main character is Josh 'Shadow' Kane. (Although I don't want that character getting converted)

How long have you played on the server?: One or two months.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): This, is the story of a Vortigaunt who's been through Hell and back, and still wont stop until he's free. In Black Mesa, during the Resonance Cascade he barely escaped with his life. All he knew back then was to attack the humans, and take over.. but now he knows different.

Now, after the Resonance Cascade he escaped onto the New Mexico sand.. only to be captured by the new Combine forces that were now flooding the Earth. He was thrown into an APC, and then stuffed into a cage for later use. When the cities were constructed and the train system was started up, the Vortigaunt was quickly whisked to City 18 for his 'new' life..

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum 8 ):

/me looks at the blood on the wall.
/me opens the lid of the box next to him..
/me takes a dirty towel from the box.
/me starts cleaning off the blood on the wall.
/me moves onto the next stain, when he is done.
/me sprays a chemical onto the stain.
/me continues to wipe off the stains.
/me wipes off the last of the stain, and stands up.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):

I remember the [name].
I welcome you, company.
The Combine work me.. so much.
I cannot stay out, they will.. want me back.
The cold air reminds me.. of a time now past.
The Nilliath is gone.. but we are enslaved the same..

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?: I want to be a Vortigaunt to have new RP situations to roleplay in, and to improve my time and RP on the server.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes.

Shadow

Back to top Go down