Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvant, Janet [MPF Application]

2 posters

Go down

Salvant, Janet [MPF Application] Empty Salvant, Janet [MPF Application]

Post  Dani Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Steam Name And ID: [iSuck] Kawtz-Strike iPony STEAM_0:0:28624912

In-Game Main Character Name: Janet Salvant

How long have you played on the server?: A Day, But i have a lot of past experience in the MPF

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Janet Salvant was born in 1989, Where she learned the basics as she grew up in a world of poverty, Her parents had both lost their jobs due to redundancies and the falling economy, Money was being lost, so Janet's life was not a very good life but added to that during the 7 hour war both her parents were killed along with a few friends those who survived broke off contact with Janet since they didn't want to cause trouble so they stopped seeing her.
Janet Salvant was transferred from City 17 to City 18 due to over population in that city and so now Janet has made a couple of friends but not enough to reassure her that she will be okay no matter what happens to her

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

/me Opens the can of smooth Breens water and takes a sip from the can
/me Opens the door walking through and then closing it behind her
/me Walks over too the mail drop box opening it, to find no mail
/me Follows the officer to the cell block
/me points out to the suspect to the officer
/me complies with the officers orders and moves along
/me Gets on the wall putting her hand behind her back
/me Sees a citizen stealing from a vending machine and reports the crime
/me picks up a pencil and begins to write on a piece of paper
/me picks up a ration packet and walks off

Why do you want to be MPF?: I would like to be a member of the Metro Police Force because i believe i can provide support to the force and comply with given orders immediately without questions asked, I think i would be able to assist in formality checks and Judgement waivers and provide ground cover for the higher authorities, I will follow orders given and will help any higher authorities with any given tasks

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I do understand, And i have chosen the path of not Abusing my power.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I do understand this and will act compliant to any orders.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Salvant, Janet [MPF Application] Empty Re: Salvant, Janet [MPF Application]

Post  Burningfox6 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 pm

DENIED. Too short of a backstory (Two Paragraphs, min. paragraphs 4 sentences.) Also, your 10 /mes aren't about you being CP, they're you being a Loyalist. You can try to edit.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down