Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet Salvant's Second MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Janet Salvant's Second MPF Application Empty Janet Salvant's Second MPF Application

Post  Dani Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Steam Name And ID: [TSG-OP] Soft Kitty [FurPony] STEAM_0:0:28624912

In-Game Main Character Name: Janet 'Feline' Salvant

How long have you played on the server?: At least a month, But i have a lot of past experience in the MPF

What is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs at least. ):

Janet Salvant was a bright girl and, although having very strong opinions on the modern worlds society, was reasonably popular. She studied long and hard to work for her dream career in the Technical business, Engineering being her big target. She got all the GCSE's and A levels as well as a degree in Engineering, and proceeded through education in flying colours. From there she joined the Navy, just to earn some money and see the world while waiting for the responses to all her Engineering Applications. However when she got back she discovered that nobody wanted Engineers any more and that the Engineering industry was seriously low in money... So Janet sought a different route in Business... Housing market and stocks and shares. She became wealthy quite quickly, gaining money from different areas from stocks and shares to getting involved in more dangerous organised crime selling drugs and breaking into houses that she had sold and 'equipped' with safety devices.

She was at the top, Until her secret drugs operation was discovered and she was locked up. A week after that the 7 hour war started, the combine took her out of prison and placed her straight on a train to City 45 where she became poor, hungry and was beaten up on a daily basis. Now she lives in City 18, Working with the combine on occasions but generally keeping her head low... She wanders around, silently... Remembering the fall of her dream and realising that she should've avoided the organised crime. She suddenly realised what is wrong with the world and now she wants to help shape it back into how it should be, and the only way he could possibly do that... Is join the Civil Protection...

Examples of /me's you'd do (Minimum 10)

/me aims the 9mm pistol at the citizen
/me takes out a ziptie and attempts to tie the citizen
/me Drags the citizen along with her to the Nexus
/me Notices a couple of citizens gathered around and tells them to isolate
/me salutes to the SeC
/me polishes off her stunstick and clips it onto her belt
/me opens the can of metropolice supplyments taking them
/me places the citizen in the cell and locks the door
/me types into the combine console the activation coding
/me radio's in the location of the anti citizen

Why do you want to be MPF?: I would like to be a member of the Metro Police Force because i believe i can provide support to the force and comply with given orders immediately without questions asked, I think i would be able to assist in formality checks and Judgement waivers and provide ground cover for the higher authorities, I will follow orders given and will help any higher authorities with any given tasks

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I do understand, And i have chosen the path of not Abusing my power.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I do understand this and will act compliant to any orders.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Janet Salvant's Second MPF Application Empty Re: Janet Salvant's Second MPF Application

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 pm

ACCEPTED.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down