Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connor Price's MPF Application.

3 posters

Go down

Connor Price's MPF Application. Empty Connor Price's MPF Application.

Post  ZNeetoBurrito Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Steam Name: ZNeetoBurrito
And ID:Steam_0:1:35074052

In-Game Main Character Name: Connor Price

How long have you played on the server?: A few days now.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Connor Price was born into a middle class neighborhood in February, 1982.

Moving through school, he made fairly decent grades, all the way to high school, and into college.
Connor could never really hold up a job for more than a few weeks.
Connor and his family were no stranger to violence, as riots and protests happened at least once a month. The authorities had enough, when a riot killed twenty people, and evacuated anyone without a criminal record. Everyone was moved to a small underground military bunker until they were able to find a new home. While in this bunker, Connor heard of the Black Mesa Incident, and a few weeks later, they went outside, and found that the portals opened up and destroyed their world. All the residents of the bunker were found by MPF, and Connor and his family were passed, and moved to a city nearby.

A few months later, Connor was transferred to a nearby city, city 45. He learned to respect the authority of the local Combine forces, and became a loyalist. He moved to an apartment complex, and met two more loyalists, Kyle and Viktor. They were die hard loyalists to the end.

About a year later, they celebrated friendship, and they bought a few beers and moved to Connors apartment. They heard some noise outside, and saw a Combine officer talking to a few men. These men walked off a few moments later, and entered the apartment complex. They exited back outside for a smoke a few moments later, wearing heavy suits and skullcaps. Connor, Kyle and Viktor had not a care in the world, and ignored it.

Soon, all hell broke loose, when they heard yelling, and the three men with skullcaps burst into Connor's apartment. The men will skullcaps must have been resistance, and they would have been able to escape were it not for the multiple officers running into the room, and soon a firefight broke out between the two sides. Connor dove for cover, and Viktor and Kyle would have too, if it not had been for a resistance running into him, and throwing them into the firefight. After the fight, Connor was moved outside with the rest of residents of the building, and was cleared. His friends were moved outside on stretchers, but Connor knew by their wounds it would be too late.

He was soon transferred yet again, this time to C18. He blamed the Resistance for all his troubles, and sending the world straight to hell. He would apply for the MPF soon, hoping to rid the world of all Resistance, and help the Combine strive for a pure world. A Combine world.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
A few men would run past me.
/Me yells at the men to stop.
The men stop, and turn.
/Me approaches the men, flicking on my stun stick.
One of the men begins to quiver in fear.
/Me asks why the men were running.
The men have no answer.
/Me hits one in the side with a stun stick, and let the rest off with a warning.
The men walk away, in fear and defeat.
/Me would laugh, staring to the men.
One of the men would re-approach, angry, with his fists up.
/Me would laugh yet again and tells him to calm down.
The man would throw a punch.
*Both roll and such.*
/Me would win the roll, and duck under the punch.
/Me would attempt to hit him out cold with my stun stick.
*Roll*
/Me would win the roll again, and knock him out cold.
/Me ties him up, and takes him to the Nexus for jail time.
Why do you want to be MPF?: (I will do this from an IC perspective.)
I wish to become an MPF officer, to help maintain peace, and rid the streets of the crime that roams them.
I also wish to help fight the Resistance, and crush them like bugs underfoot.
I wish for a good world, with peace, order, and stability, which can only be achieved with the strength the Combine owns.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes.

Last edited by ZNeetoBurrito on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZNeetoBurrito
ZNeetoBurrito
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Connor Price's MPF Application. Empty Re: Connor Price's MPF Application.

Post  Renzo Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Good application but put more details and a little more in your /me situation and you'll be fine. +Support
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  ZNeetoBurrito Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I will.
ZNeetoBurrito
ZNeetoBurrito
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Please put your Steam ID in, so I can rape you if you mess me up.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm

ACCEPTED.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down