Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application!

3 posters

Go down

Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application! Empty Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application!

Post  Harreh Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Steam Name And ID: Harreh | STEAM_0:1:40146208

In-Game Main Character Name: Dexter Parskoski

How long have you played on the server?: Since the 20th of February.

Character Backstory: Dexter Parskoski, born in 1991, he was raised in London, England, by his mother, along with his older brother, who was killed by Necromorphs in the year 2000. After that, he was moved away from his mother to City18. After a long journey, the train trundled to a stop, he could see out his window that the platform was littered with Civil Protection and Citizens, the doors of the rusty, old, train slid open, a strong smell of smoke and dust flooded his nostrils, making him splutter and cough.

He trotted across the platform, his clean brown boots clapping on the hard, cold, concrete floor, slipping past the citizens, all wearing blue uniforms, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He walked up to the exit, where there were a couple of CP's guarding the exit, he gripped his suitcase with his left hand as he approached the two Civil Protection Units. They tore off his duffle coat, and threw it in a locker next to them, and handed him the blue citizen uniform, and with a robotic voice ordered "Move it, now!"

He briskly walked across the cobble road, his new blue clothes smelled horrible, like someone used them before, this worried him as he walked into the Plaza, he could see a few 05 units, as well as an 03. He swiftly moved towards the Apartments, and as he opened the brown, mould covered door, he saw three people arguing in the weak, dim lights. Dexter tried to turn on the TV in the Lobby, but all it got was static, "it's better than listening to that than those two idiots arguing.." he muttered to himself..

Examples of actions you would do In-Game:
/me ties the citizen with the ziptie.
/me salutes the higher rank.
/me taps his stunstick on the citizens back.. "behave".
/me locks the citizen into the dark, damp cell.
/me grabs the citizen, violently dragging them to the Nexus.
/me put the barrel of the 9mm on the citizen's temple.
/me looks up to see the crowd of citizens "Citizens", "Isolate".
/me attempts to tackle the man to the ground.
/me stands to attention, when he sees the SeC unit.

CP:"Citizens"
CP:"Isolate!"
Citizen:No!
CP:"Do you want a miscompliance verdict?"

Why do you want to be MPF?: I've RP'ed as a citizen for a while now, I think it is time to step it up a notch and increase my RP skills further.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Of course.
Harreh
Harreh
Donator
Donator

https://twitter.com/#!/TheTypicalBrit

Back to top Go down

Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application! Empty Looks good.

Post  lBronyl Gir-Ite. Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

+Support. In no color because I'm lazy.
lBronyl Gir-Ite.
lBronyl Gir-Ite.
Banned User
Banned User

Back to top Go down

Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application! Empty Re: Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application!

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Accepted.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application! Empty Re: Harreh | Dexter Parskoski Application!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down