Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheGuru's application for MPF

3 posters

Go down

TheGuru's application for MPF Empty TheGuru's application for MPF

Post  TheGuru122 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Steam Name And ID:
Theguru151(Official name. Nickname is Rare Endangered Guru.)ID:STEAM_0:1:44175392
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:44175392

In-Game Main Character Name:Barry Cross

How long have you played on the server?:About 2-3 days

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):Barry Cross was born in 1990, to a poor family in Little Rock, Arkansas. The family was composed of himself, his brother, Burton Cross, and their mother and father, Miranda and Jerry Cross. Their family had pulled together all of their money to support this child, and his brother. Although he didn't live a spoiled life of getting everyhting he wanted, Barry grew up in a loving home.

Even though he grew up in a caring home, Barry was determined on joining the military. He trained at home, and focused on preparing his body for the trials ahead. When he graduated highschool, he spent one more year of training before joining the United States Military. He was 19 when he joined, and since he had conditioned his body so well, he easily got through bootcamp. He passed at the top of his group, and went on to join a sqaud of which he came to care about deeply.

But of course, Barry wasn't a very lucky man. Fate seemed to dislike him, hate him even. When his squad and he were sent on a simple patrol mission around their outpost, they were captured and interrogated for weeks. When Barry had lost all hope was set free by another squad of soldiers, but he came out of this trial a changed man. He was no longer so care-free. He had goals now, and most of them involved survival.

When the event occured, he wasn't willing to sacrafice his life for the military. He knew he would die if he didn't desert, so he deserted. He ran from the outpost and secconds later he heard gunshots and screams. He kept running. He changed out of his military fatigues, and changed into civilian clothing. He was taken to City 17 by himself, and carved out a life as a meager worker doing odd jobs. It was an uneventful life at best, and he resented it. He craved the action, and more or less the power that came with being in the military.

Eventually Barry adapted to these new ways, and saw that this way of life wasnt for him. He wanted the excitment and control that he had in the military. He worked hard to regain his physical strength he had lost in his period of doubt, and knew he wanted to join the MPF. So when he was relocated to city 18 it did not take him long to sign up for the MPF. He walked right in and put his name on the dotted line.
Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me Pulls a Citizen with suspected contraband out into the street. "Against the wall, Citizen."
/me Attempts to put an Anti-Citizen against the wall and tie his arms behind his back.
/me Citizen does not resist and searches him for contraband. He is clean.
/me Dodges a citizens feeble punch as another MPF officer strikes him from behind with a shock-stick.
/me Assists an injured citizen in walking down the street after a brutal fist fight.
/me Shoots the lock on the door when given the signal by the officer, and checks the room.
/me Throws an Anti-Citizen to the ground after an attempt to hit me over the head with a pipe. Prepares my shock-stick in retaliation "You should not have done that."
/me Patrols the streets with my shock-stick in hand. Notices a fight between two Citizens, and walks over to them. Pushes them away from each other and tell them to desist. They attempt to attack me.
They roll higher then me, and attack me. But another CP manages to detain them from behind.
/me Searches a suspected Rebel after tieing him up with no problem. He happens to have a pistol on him. Takes the pistol away and says, "You have contraband. Prepare for...civil justice."
/me Shoots the lock on a door and aims at two Civilians who are both holding pistols. Immeadiately calls for backup and get into cover.

Why do you want to be MPF?:
I wish to be MPF to expand my horizons. Being a Citizen is fun, but it gets pretty boring to me after a bit. Plus, I've always wanted to Rp as an MPF.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
I fully understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
I understand the consequences.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue..

Last edited by TheGuru122 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 5 times in total

TheGuru122

Back to top Go down

TheGuru's application for MPF Empty Re: TheGuru's application for MPF

Post  TheGuru122 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm

I hope I get accepted.

TheGuru122

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:32 pm

The combine murdered all of the police force and Military.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGuru122 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh. What if he deserted the military for his own survival and then submitted to combine rule? By the way, that was a big mistake on my part, sorry.

TheGuru122

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

TheGuru122 wrote:Oh. What if he deserted the military for his own survival and then submitted to combine rule? By the way, that was a big mistake on my part, sorry.
Oh if he deserted the military then thats fine either that wasn't added or I didn't see it.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGuru122 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I'll add it right now. I was thinking about adding it, because that really is what he would do.

TheGuru122

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGuru122 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 am

Fixed the problem.

TheGuru122

Back to top Go down

TheGuru's application for MPF Empty I like

Post  Kevdeltaz Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am

I like what you did when makeing this. Its very well thought out. I hope it gets the big OK because if I could, I would say Support.

Kevdeltaz

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGuru122 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks for the compliment. I worked hard on it.

TheGuru122

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down