Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joel D. Haru III MPF Application.

3 posters

Go down

Joel D. Haru III MPF Application. Empty Joel D. Haru III MPF Application.

Post  Nurse_Rarity Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 am

Steam Name And ID: Zapanalucia (Nurse Rarity) STEAM_0:0:25748793

In-Game Main Character Name: Joel Daniel Haru the Third

How long have you played on the server?: A month. My original STEAM ACCOUNT got jacked by some hacker, resorted to this one.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Joel's parents were what he remebered to be "Important Scientests," for a greater cause. Joel was orphaned upon his parent's deaths at the age of fourteen. Watching the brutal murders of his family had changed his life, knowing that he would have to spend the rest of his life without anyone to call "Mom," or "Dad." Joel had spent a few years outside of the Cities, exploring, scavenging what he could find to help him survive the tough world.
It was when Joel was "picked up" and taken to a City where his life changed. He was taken out of the clothes that were almost nothing but rags into a blue jumpsuit, and was given food, water, and shelter. He had gotten a place he could call home, instead of moving around constantly for survival. What more could he ask for?
He was then transported to City 18, where he is now just trying to obey the law and make the Metro Police Force's job easier on them. Throughout all this, Joel feels as though he has not repayed his most sincere thanks to them, and promises himself that one day, he will join and help the Metro Police Force protect and help City 18 be strong and live longer.
To this point, Joel is a tall twenty year old, whom is capable of heavy lifting and fast moving. He's a hard worker and helps whoever needs a hand where work is needed.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
(Let me say right now, I'm sorry if this is done the wrong way. If so, please tell me, and I'll fix it up.)
/me Stares at the running citizen and flicks out stunstick.
"Citizen!"
/me Gestures for the citizen to come here.
"Come here. Now."
>Citizen approches.
/me looks the citizen up and down and lets out a devious chuckle.
"Why are you running?"
>Citizen tries to explain why he/she is running and apologizes.
"Do not let me see you running again. Move along!"
/me places stunstick back into it's buckle placement.
>Citizen begins to talk back.
/me quickly pulls out stunstick and pushes citizen back.
"First warning.
>Citizen raises fists.
/me chuckles in delight.
"Second warning."
>Citizen begins to walk towards me.
/me pushes citizen back and hits him/her with stunstick.
/me radios in. "Requesting assistance, citizen trying to attack officer."

Why do you want to be MPF?: To make sure that citizens understand that they need to keep in check and stay under control. Citizens have rights, but not the rights to talk up to those of higher rank and of value. Citizens must not only listen and comply to the orders of MPF, but they must cherish it for it could be the sake of their survival and way of life.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, actions come with consequences, and I shall respect and hold that to every word I speak and action I make.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes, to betray a fellow MPF is to betray a brother with blood. This shall not be accepted, both by myself, and by my fellow MPF members. For me to betray fellow MPF is to betray myself as an MPF and person.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Nurse_Rarity

Back to top Go down

Joel D. Haru III MPF Application. Empty Re: Joel D. Haru III MPF Application.

Post  RustyRazor Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 am

Accepted. Keep a link of this and post it in-game as soon as a superadmin is on, asking to get whitelisted.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Blacklisted.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down