Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited)

4 posters

Go down

iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited) Empty iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited)

Post  iHateHaterz Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Steam Name: iнαтεнαтεяz
Steam ID: Steam_0:1:35727320

In-Game Main Character Name: Vladimir Kleshivov

How long have you played on the server?: About a week

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Vladimir Kleshivov is a 35 year old Russian Immigrant, and his new Citizen life started somewhat like this. Vladimir was strolling down 23rd Avenue from the grocery store, as he lives in New York with his roomie, Jeramy. Vladimir hated Jeramy, as he stole from him and treated Vladimir like shit, but he was necessary for Vladimir to own his apartment. As he was walking, he noticed these strange flying planes going through the air. The look of the flying planes put a sense of confusion in Vladimir, and decided to put a pep in his step and head home. He approached his apartment and noticed the door was bashed open, and Vladimir is thinking “What the hell is going on?” Vladimir walks inside, closes the door, then turns around and sees blood smeared on the wall. Vladimir freaked and rushed into the main room. When Vladimir looked through the doorway, he saw Jeramy lying on the floor, with a bullet wound on the side of his head, with two men dressed in military-style uniforms. Vladimir stood with fear behind the doorway, and something finally got through to him he needed to run. He sprinted down through the apartment in fear. When he reached near the front door of the apartment, the door burst open, and two men dressed like the other “soldiers” who killed Vladimir’s roommate, rushed in. Vladimir turned around to run again, but behind him were the other men. Vladimir froze yet again in fear, and realized he was trapped. When he turned around again to think of something, his face was met with the butt-stock of one of the soldier’s rifles.

Vladimir wakes up on a floor with a sudden shock, and feels his face. His nose is bandaged and bloody, and feels horrible. He then looks down on his clothes, and notices he is in a new pair of clothes, blue overalls with “C18” Embroided on it. He then noticed his situation, he is in a abandoned train station. He gets up trying to sum up the situation, not remembering his past encounter. Then it all rushed into his head, and he is immediately scared. He waits a solid 30 minutes before he gets the courage to explore. He leaves the train station, and notices another man dressed like him, except for a strange armband, and rushes over to him. He asks “What the hell happened?!?!?” The other man replies smoothly, as if he has been in the situation, “Woah man, calm down, it is okay. Let me show you around and get you situated.” The man walks away, and Vladimir follows him. The man talks as he walks, and says “First of all, you are a citizen. You are overruled by the all-mighty combine.” “As a citizen, you are watched by the combine, and their Civil Protection.” As if by queue, He walks around a corner and sees a citizen receiving re-education. The Civil Protection hits him twice with a stunstick and allows the Civilian to leave. Vladimir is frightened by the man in the uniform, because of his past experiences with them. He now knows what to call them and what they are. The civilian showing him the way says “You follow the rules of the combine, and you stay good. “ “The CP’s are truly good, trust me, they keep the crime and harmful things away.” They then see two civilians fighting, and a officer rushes in to stop the fight. He then arrests them and brings them to a place that Vladimir is unfamiliar with. With each of the actions he sees, Vladimir realizes how good they are, and forgets what they did to him and his roommate. After all, he hated his roommate. Vladimir then becomes what that civilian calls a “Loyalist”. Vladimir learns to live in the society ruled by the combine. It all stays pretty mellow till Vladimir learns that he can become one of these Civil Protection he is loyal to. This peaks Vladimir’s interests, and vows to become one.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me Unholsters stunstick to re-educate civilian against wall.
/me Patrols around the square and surrounding areas.
/me Attempts to tie hands of civilian.
/me Searches suspect for any contraband or weapons.
/me Unholsters pistol and takes aim at suspect who will not follow order's head.
/me Raises stunkstick to instill fear of surrounding civies.
/me Sprints in direction of fleeing suspect.
/me Fires warning shot into the air.
/me Backhands Vortigaunt for not following orders to precision.
/me Bashes open door to investigate suspect's home.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I'm looking for a new rp experience, a
nd this seems right up this characters alley.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
Yes, I completely understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: yes, I completely Understand.

(If anything is missing, please inform me and i will attempt to fix it. Thank You!
P.S. If you don't like this, I can come up with more if need be.

Last edited by iHateHaterz on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed my backstory, because this is better than the one I had.)

iHateHaterz

Back to top Go down

iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited) Empty Re: iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited)

Post  Spectre Once-ler Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 am

iHateHaterz wrote:Steam Name: iнαтεнαтεяz
Steam ID: Steam_0:1:35727320

In-Game Main Character Name: Vladimir Kleshivov

How long have you played on the server?: About a week

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
This character grew up in the rural areas of Russia, his motherland. He was strong and sweet, and never wanted to harm people, but that changed. He grew up poor and distreated by his other peers, even though he is not that bad or bad looking. He ended up hating other people around him. As because of this, when he became strong and learned not to trust other people. He moved to America, hoping for a new life from his motherland, however he lived another poor life in America.

This slightly changed when he became involved with a gang, and loved his new "brothers", they treated better then the other people. Through this gang he learned to trust people alittle, and found a new love for guns. He just loved them, from the day he got his first 9mm. In his brotherhood, they terrorized and robbed, but never killed. His gang was eventually wiped out by a rival gang, and he forgot to trust, except for in his 9mm. Then the combine took over the Earth, and he was eventually a citizen, equal to others. He then watched the MPF's, and how they controlled the citizens. Ever since he saw that, he vowed to become one.
There's not much from after the war, but a lot of pre-war. It could be nice to see some more from after the war.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
(Citizen is seen hitting another citizen.)
Vladimir Kleshivov: Halt!
Vladimir Kleshivov: Face the wall.
(Citizens Complies.)
Vladimir Kleshivov: Apply.
Citizen1: Jon Doe 12345
Vladimir Kleshivov attempts to tie hands.
[LOOC] Vladimir Kleshivov: Resist?
Citizen: No. <-- A great example of metagaming.. Seriously?
Vladimir Kleshivov searches citizen and finds nothing.
Vladimir Kleshivov: Ok, you may leave.
(Citizen lingers)
Vladimir Kleshivov: Isolate!
The examples had barely any actions (/me) and could use some more work. Also, fix the metagaming part of it.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I'm looking for a new rp experience, and this seems right up this characters alley.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
Yes, I completely understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: yes, I completely Understand.

(If anything is missing, please inform me and i will attempt to fix it. Thank You!

NEUTRAL until revised.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited) Empty Re: iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited)

Post  Fox McCloud Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 am

I like your back story, it has depth and I can tell you actually put some thought into it, however I think you should expand some more on when the combine were here.

Your RP is pretty vanilla, make it in depth and thought out like your back story.

+/- neutral support for now.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

iHateHaterz MPF Application (Edited) Empty If someone could please evaluate this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Post  iHateHaterz Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:02 pm

I completely re-wrote my backstory, and I would hope for someone to read it, considering this took me some time to write.

Last edited by iHateHaterz on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

iHateHaterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

Back story is good, but you still need to work on your role play example; its pretty weak and tastes strongly of vanilla. Still gonna say +/- neutral support for now.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 am

NEUTRAL.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down