Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Death921's MPF Application (The new and edited version)

2 posters

Go down

Doctor Death921's MPF Application (The new and edited version) Empty Doctor Death921's MPF Application (The new and edited version)

Post  Doctor Death921 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Steam Name: Emperor Sagan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29221419

In-Game Main Character Name: Jerry Reynolds

How long have you played on the server?: I have played off and on over the months. I say a good amount hours.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Jerry was always a sort of loner. He was a friendly person on the outside, but he was quite cold and pessimistic on the inside. His mother died when he was young, and his father was killed in a robbery at his shop. His few friends dropped out of high school, so he graduated alone. But he had high grades and top honors, so that gave him a good opportunity of job options. But being in a relatively small town, there were not a whole lot of things that interested him besides the local law enforcement.

So he applied for the local police and was accepted. He did well in training, and did his job well. He was also a great shot. But that changed when he was shot in his left arm by a suspect. He recovered, but his aim was never as good as it used to be. Besides the few near death experiences, he lived a relatively content life. But that changed when the Combine invaded.

The small police force could not contain the hysteria that erupted from the invasion. Jerry and the other officers did their best, but they could not keep everyone under control. But they did not have to try hard for long, for the Seven Hour War was at a close. Combine units entered his town, and registered everyone. Those who resisted were swiftly dealt with he noticed, so he did as he was told without any problem.

In order to help contain the Human population, most people were transferred to large cities, and he was transferred to City 18. There he lived in poor condition. Thievery was rampant, and the little possessions he had were stolen in a short amount of time. He became fed up, and he soon decided that he would not wait his life out in misery. The Civil Protection allowed willing Humans to join their ranks, and that was exactly what Jerry planned to do.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
*Suspicious citizen wanders near a dark ally*
/me cautiously approaches citizen.
“Citizen, apply!”
*Citizen pretends to not notice officer*
/me unclips stun baton. It activates with a satisfying click.
“Last chance, apply!”
*Citizen goes to tackle the officer*
/me dodges attack. Goes to swing at citizen.
*Citizen gets hit by stun baton, falls to the ground with a thump.*
/me opens up radio channel to the nexus.
/radio “I have an anti-citizen in Sector number two. Bringing him in to the nexus for questioning and prosecution.”
/me pulls dazed citizen to their feet and slowly carries them off to the Nexus.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I greatly enjoy role-playing, and by being able to be in the MPF, I could expand my perspective and aid in the role-playing of others.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand completely and I will comply with the rules.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I understand completely and I will comply with the rules.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Last edited by Doctor Death921 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doctor Death921
Doctor Death921

Back to top Go down

Doctor Death921's MPF Application (The new and edited version) Empty Re: Doctor Death921's MPF Application (The new and edited version)

Post  L.Lawliet Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:04 am

The combine killed police officers there is no way you would be alive right now.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Doctor Death921's MPF Application (The new and edited version) Empty Re: Doctor Death921's MPF Application (The new and edited version)

Post  Doctor Death921 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:The combine killed police officers there is no way you would be alive right now.

I have no idea where you found that out. I read all over the Half-Life 2 wiki before I made this application, and I found no such thing. My character submitted to the rule of the Combine without problem. Obviously he lost his occupation, but as I said before, I don't know of anywhere that says they killed police officers. If you have a source on this, I would be happy to see it.
Doctor Death921
Doctor Death921

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 pm

It's part of the HL2 canon apparently it wasn't included in the wiki
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Death921 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:28 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:It's part of the HL2 canon apparently it wasn't included in the wiki

So, there is no where to find this information? Unless I have more proof than your word, I'm sorry to say I can't believe you.
Doctor Death921
Doctor Death921

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Death921 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

*Bump*
Doctor Death921
Doctor Death921

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down