Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MightyKebab's MPF Application (Re-Edited with STEAM ID)

2 posters

Go down

MightyKebab's MPF Application (Re-Edited with STEAM ID) Empty MightyKebab's MPF Application (Re-Edited with STEAM ID)

Post  MightyKebab38 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Steam Name And ID: MightyKebab38. Steam ID is: STEAM_5090159

In-Game Main Character Name: Nathaniel McRon

How long have you played on the server?: One Week.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
James Hector was an ordinary man born in New York, America. While he was making a profit by growing/selling drugs, A portal has opened in the Sky..... During this time James was in his house alone, Smoking in front of the television and suddenly saw the breaking news... the Portal.. He dropped his smoke back to ash tablet and ran to the window. There was really, really a portal on the sky... he shaked his head and ran outside to take a look at it.. He also noticed that there was a strong wind... He was suspicious... and then suddenly a Portal Storm occured. James hid behind his car but the storm flew it to somewhere else. Luckily It stopped early. But the bad news were: There was various creatures outside the city that started attacking the earth. James' car was wrecked.. So he ran off to the park, hoping to find his friend... What seems to be an all-time hanging in park dealer was now a dead body hanging in park...... He ran to the nearest bank, but suddenly noticed a few shots... When he ran to the direction where shots came, there was a few men firing at the creatures.... Hector ran at the men hoping to help eachother, but unfortunately, the men aimed at James..... One of the men approached James and knocked him out in the head with his Gun, James Fell unconcious....

When James woke up he found himself in a half-destroyed City Chruch with about 40-50 Citizens and Military.... James shaked his head, atleast a little happier to see the Military... Suddenly a chopper stopped by and a Soldier forced James to get inside. James was confused.. He wasn't sure where he was going... but on the way he noticed the destruction of the New York and felt lucky..... Suddenly the chopper was hit by a flying-machine-creature that forced James to Almost-Bail out. Luckily the chopper wasn't at high.

A few people made it outside with James... But unfortunately, A few machines were steering around them, shooting the military members who survived. When they aimed at the citizens along with James, they stood still. One of them fired a small laser which knocked James out.....

When James woke up, he looked around his surroundings. He was on a Train which was driving past the forests, Coasts.... James got up and suddenly noticed: He was on a blue Jumpsuit. James really felt strange and walked up to the nearest man. 'Eh.... Excuse me? Do you know what just happened? I was on eh.... some kinda warzone and something knocked me out. I don't even know how i got here...' Said James. The Man told him about what was recently happening in the future until they arrived at the trainstation. 'See ya on the next ride' Said the man, staying in the train. James walked inside to City18 from the station....

James was very angry at the current changes in the Earth and was ready to show his wrath to his surroundings... When he heard about Civil Protection, he decided to join immediately, No matter what it takes, He couldn't go back.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me takes out a key, inserts it to the door, twisting the key, pushes the door lightly, the door opens
/me nods, respectfully
/me grins slightly, raising an eyebrow
/me gets tackled to a wall by an antlion, holds his crawls to struggle in sweats, finally kicks the antlion in the right leg, making it roll upside down for a sec, uses this as an advantage to rush off
/me raises his both hands, holding the Broom with his claws tight, walks into the plaza while looking around the 'Human Race' he never saw before, growls silently in anger, stops near the CWU and starts cleaning the dust.
/me crawls in pain while noticing his bleeding leg, rips off a piece from his jumpsuit, wrapping it around the leg, to stop the bleeding.
/me leans on the wall in sweats, looking at the coast nearby him, then he notices a headcrab walking straight to him, quickly stands straight, gets jumped in the head by it, but attempts to struggle... However this attempt fails as the headcrab bites his neck and gains control of his brain.
/me turns on his flashlight, walks inside a dark zone carefully, he gets frightened with a sudden-scream, while steering the flashlight around in panic he encounters a fast-zombie inside, also startling it with the flashlight, he quickly rushes outside
/me notices the SeC walking past, moves along to give him space, stands straight suddenly, saluting him.
/me drops down his bag, opens it, examining the things he got inside, takes out a 9mm, inserts the magazine inside the gun, reloading it, takes his bag back, aiming around while walking slowly

Why do you want to be MPF?: Because I believe I am an exprienced RPer and deserve this right to roleplay as a diffrent character with diffrent features...

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I've been an MPF before... and I faced this many times... Sometimes on myself, sometimes on my other fellow MPFs... Whatever I do in MPF, I am responsible for it.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Of course... as i said, I've been an MPF before.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

MightyKebab38

Back to top Go down

MightyKebab's MPF Application (Re-Edited with STEAM ID) Empty Re: MightyKebab's MPF Application (Re-Edited with STEAM ID)

Post  Renzo Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Umm, a lot of things wrong with the background story. One that you have good grammar but you're confusing me on your vocabulary. Stop using .... all the time. Three dots (...) is used as a break in a sentence. Like if you were to use ... at the end of a sentence (Ex. ... is used at the beginning of a sentence to give a slight pause as if someone were to say something after the pause. Also if you're doing a thought sentence from your character, you would use ... at the end of the sentence if you were to run off a though.). Example: *Looks at the man then thinks...*. You need to spruce up your vocabulary a bit before I would +support this. Again, your /me situation was a little confusing as well, like in the fourth line if I recall, you open a door and suddenly get tackled by an antlion. It makes no sense. All I ask is that you give it a little more revised thought into your application. Neutral (Until revised)

Reply to me when the app has been edited. Sincerely, Renzo.
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

MightyKebab's MPF Application (Re-Edited with STEAM ID) Empty Re: MightyKebab's MPF Application (Re-Edited with STEAM ID)

Post  MightyKebab38 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Renzo wrote:Umm, a lot of things wrong with the background story. One that you have good grammar but you're confusing me on your vocabulary. Stop using .... all the time. Three dots (...) is used as a break in a sentence. Like if you were to use ... at the end of a sentence (Ex. ... is used at the beginning of a sentence to give a slight pause as if someone were to say something after the pause. Also if you're doing a thought sentence from your character, you would use ... at the end of the sentence if you were to run off a though.). Example: *Looks at the man then thinks...*. You need to spruce up your vocabulary a bit before I would +support this. Again, your /me situation was a little confusing as well, like in the fourth line if I recall, you open a door and suddenly get tackled by an antlion. It makes no sense. All I ask is that you give it a little more revised thought into your application. Neutral (Until revised)

Reply to me when the app has been edited. Sincerely, Renzo.

Well... About the antlion thingy: You proably thought it was happening in city. Answer: No. Its an outlands RP Example.

And about the Vocabulary: It only happens when I'm kinda stressed, bored or sleepy. Other than that, I have a narrow vocabulary at my own native language. Right now I don't have time to edit everything so....

Sorry for it.

MightyKebab38

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzo Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm

I'll give ya shot but you mess up and I'll blacklist ya...

ACCEPTED
Renzo
Renzo

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down