Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dot - Jack's MPF App (EDITED)

5 posters

Go down

Dot - Jack's MPF App (EDITED) Empty Dot - Jack's MPF App (EDITED)

Post  Dot - Jack Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 am

Edit/Delete this post
Report post to moderator or admin
Lock post for new reports

Jack2sco's MPF App

Post Jack2sco Today at 1:42 pm

Steam Name And ID: [TSG]»Dot«

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38345728

In-Game Main Character Name: Jack Wilson

How long have you played on the server?: 5-7 days but i have played many serious roleplay servers in the past so i have a strong understanding of serious roleplaying.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Jack Wilson had always wanted a interesting career or job, he found most careers boring and somewhat useless for him but when the Combine invaded earth Jack Wilson found their jobs most interesting and helpful for the community. Like the MPF he wanted to join he enjoyed helping people out and re-educating people who got out of hand, but most of all he enjoyed getting rid of the rebels because they were the ones that are destroying this city and not helping.

Before Combine invaded Earth Jack Wilson has just left college will only a little degree which made him struggle for a good pay job but when the Combine invaded Earth this actually helped him get a job now applying for a dream job Jack has always hoped for. Jack kept a close eye on other Citizens he enjoyed helping the Combine defeat rebellion so he has caught a number of people acting "Anti-Citizen" which he was rewarded by. Later on he spoke to a worker of the CWU he thought about applying for the job must it did not seem like his kind of job. Jack has always been a smart looking adult he has always got his cloths clean and shiny as he enjoys looking smarter then most people.

But the thing he hated about the Combine invasion was that a part of his family got cut off by him. Jack does not know if they are dead or alive his younger brother whom was only 8 years old got separated from him, Jack and his brother George shared a close bond after his Father died. When Jack & George's Father died Jack become the man of the house they lived in, it was a very rich house with many bedrooms for guests to come over and stay the night. Since Jack became the man of the house be became very mature
and brave, so when he got separated from his younger brother he was brave enough to get over it so quick now and again he still gets a bit emotional time to time but he needs an interesting job that will take over his life to get these bad thoughts away from his mind and set his target onto his career and forget about the past and aim for the future.

When Jack was a younger boy around the age eight he got bullied at school for being the rich one, and Jack's family could not afford the public school for Jack to get good grades and levels. Jack got so distracted from being bullied he did not study as well as his parents wanted. When Jack arrived at secondary school he had to go to a new school with older and rougher people but he was still afraid he would be bullied. But it turns out he became the bully after holding in all that anger during the primary school he let it out on one of his worst friends John Kelly they got into a fight which most of the school could see he got told off and punished by his parents which he tried to ignore. Later on he met this gang which were a year older than him, they liked the way he fought against that other young adult John Kelly so they asked him if he wanted to hang out with them for a while, Jack was happy that he found friends for the first time which he found hard to because of his rich family. He finished school hanging out with that gang he did not care about his levels and grades during school because he was worried encase his gang thought he was a over achiever which he would get bullied by. When he left school he lost in touch of his friends after he moved to a working class estate which he had to go to the college. Jack did not enjoy this he wanted to leave home and find himself a good job.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me attempts to tie (Name of suspect).
"Resist?"
/me swipes his stun stick round suspects face.
/me 's stun stick begins flickering.
/me attempts to K.O's (Name of suspect).
/me drags suspect along the floor by the collar.
/me searches data.
/me nods.
/me loads pistol with ammo.
/me punches (name of person) directly to the nose.
/me throws Citizen into cell.
/me drops Citizen onto cold floor.
"Get up now!"
/me aims down sights on pistol waiting for the best opportunity to fire.
/me kicks Citizens left leg making him/her fall to the ground.
/me drinks water in front of thirsty Citizen
"Too bad you can't have any."
/me throws can on floor.
"Citizen put it in the trash can."
/me pulls out zip tie and attempts to tie Citizen.
"Resist?"
/me notices Anti-Citizen behavior and runs to suspect.
"Wall"
/me stamps on Citizen's face.
/me examines Citizens injury
/me pulls out stun stick
"isolate"
/me notices trash on floor.
"Citizen put the trash in the bin."
/me hits Citizen to move.
"I said move!"
/me unties Citizen.
"Alright, you can go."
/me points gun towards Citizen (Amputate trick)
"Blow down the barrel."
/me pulls trigger and ends a life.
/me steps behind Citizen facing wall.
"Apply."
/me begins searching for suspect

Why do you want to be MPF?: I want to become MPF because I want to try out a new way of roleplaying as a MPF they look challenging to play as and i understand roleplaying strongly so it might be a challenge it might not. Also on most other games i try out the charming good team but then i move onto the evil ones like on this server i have been a charming Citizen not being in trouble or anything but now i want to play an evil side of the story.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand one hundred per cent! I've never abused my rights before and i will stick by that.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes i do understand that but i shall not traitorous actions towards my team. Thanks for reading this:D

Last edited by Dot - Jack on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong steam name)
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Dot - Jack's MPF App (EDITED) Empty Re: Dot - Jack's MPF App (EDITED)

Post  Spectre Once-ler Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Jack2sco wrote: Reply with quote
Edit/Delete this post
Report post to moderator or admin
Lock post for new reports
You literally copied everything.

Jack2sco's MPF App

Post Jack2sco Today at 1:42 pm

Steam Name And ID: [TSG]»Circle«

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38345728

In-Game Main Character Name: Jack Wilson

How long have you played on the server?: 5-7 days but i have played many serious roleplay servers in the past so i have a strong understanding of serious roleplaying.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Jack Wilson had always wanted a interesting career or job, he found most careers boring and somewhat useless for him but when the Combine invaded earth Jack Wilson found their jobs most interesting and helpful for the community. Like the MPF he wanted to join he enjoyed helping people out and re-educating people who got out of hand, but most of all he enjoyed getting rid of the rebels because they were the ones that are destroying this city and not helping.

Before Combine invaded Earth Jack Wilson has just left college will only a little degree which made him struggle for a good pay job but when the Combine invaded Earth this actually helped him get a job now applying for a dream job Jack has always hoped for. Jack kept a close eye on other Citizens he enjoyed helping the Combine defeat rebellion so he has caught a number of people acting "Anti-Citizen" which he was rewarded by. Later on he spoke to a worker of the CWU he thought about applying for the job must it did not seem like his kind of job. Jack has always been a smart looking adult he has always got his cloths clean and shiny as he enjoys looking smarter then most people.

But the thing he hated about the Combine invasion was that a part of his family got cut off by him. Jack does not know if they are dead or alive his younger brother whom was only 8 years old got separated from him, Jack and his brother George shared a close bond after his Father died. When Jack & George's Father died Jack become the man of the house they lived in, it was a very rich house with many bedrooms for guests to come over and stay the night. Since Jack became the man of the house be became very mature
and brave, so when he got separated from his younger brother he was brave enough to get over it so quick now and again he still gets a bit emotional time to time but he needs an interesting job that will take over his life to get these bad thoughts away from his mind and set his target onto his career and forget about the past and aim for the future.

When Jack was a younger boy around the age eight he got bullied at school for being the rich one, and Jack's family could not afford the public school for Jack to get good grades and levels. Jack got so distracted from being bullied he did not study as well as his parents wanted. When Jack arrived at secondary school he had to go to a new school with older and rougher people but he was still afraid he would be bullied. But it turns out he became the bully after holding in all that anger during the primary school he let it out on one of his worst friends John Kelly they got into a fight which most of the school could see he got told off and punished by his parents which he tried to ignore. Later on he met this gang which were a year older than him, they liked the way he fought against that other young adult John Kelly so they asked him if he wanted to hang out with them for a while, Jack was happy that he found friends for the first time which he found hard to because of his rich family. He finished school hanging out with that gang he did not care about his levels and grades during school because he was worried encase his gang thought he was a over achiever which he would get bullied by. When he left school he lost in touch of his friends after he moved to a working class estate which he had to go to the college. Jack did not enjoy this he wanted to leave home and find himself a good job.
God fucking lord, I hate reading these long ass backstories. Anyhow, there's some noticeable grammar mistaked, for example, you need to place comma. Else than that, great job.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me attempts to tie (Name of suspect).
"Resist?"
/me swipes his stun stick round suspects face.
/me 's stun stick begins flickering.
/me attempts to K.O's (Name of suspect).
/me drags suspect along the floor by the collar.
/me searches data.
/me nods.
/me loads pistol with ammo.
/me punches (name of person) directly to the nose.
/me throws Citizen into cell.
/me drops Citizen onto cold floor.
"Get up now!"
/me aims down sights on pistol waiting for the best opportunity to fire.
/me kicks Citizens left leg making him/her fall to the ground.
/me drinks water in front of thirsty Citizen
"Too bad you can't have any."
/me throws can on floor.
"Citizen put it in the trash can."
/me pulls out zip tie and attempts to tie Citizen.
"Resist?"
/me notices Anti-Citizen behavior and runs to suspect.
"Wall"
/me stamps on Citizen's face.
/me examines Citizens injury
/me pulls out stun stick
"isolate"
/me notices trash on floor.
"Citizen put the trash in the bin."
/me hits Citizen to move.
"I said move!"
/me unties Citizen.
"Alright, you can go."
/me points gun towards Citizen (Amputate trick)
"Blow down the barrel."
/me pulls trigger and ends a life.
/me steps behind Citizen facing wall.
"Apply."
/me begins searching for suspect
This is all just a bunch of actions, but it's great. Would had been nicer with an RP scenario going on.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I want to become MPF because I want to try out a new way of roleplaying as a MPF they look challenging to play as and i understand roleplaying strongly so it might be a challenge it might not. Also on most other games i try out the charming good team but then i move onto the evil ones like on this server i have been a charming Citizen not being in trouble or anything but now i want to play an evil side of the story.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand one hundred per cent! I've never abused my rights before and i will stick by that.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes i do understand that but i shall not traitorous actions towards my team. Thanks for reading this:D
NEUTRAL until revised.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dot - Jack Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:27 am

I don't get it? your only 14 and your telling me how to use my grammar properly, first off get some qualifications before you start telling me how to use correct grammar. Also some other applications don't even have a full paragraph and you accept them and tell me that mine is not good enough... wtf?
So i want someone to check this properly...

Last edited by Jack2sco on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 am

Not being funny but he is Danish.... But Digicolts english is perfect.
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 am

Jack2sco wrote:I don't get it? your only 14 and your telling me how to use my grammar properly, first off get some qualifications before you start telling me how to use correct grammar. Also some other applications don't even have a full paragraph and you accept them and tell me that mine is not good enough... wtf?
So i want someone to check this properly...
So, you're saying that I checked your application badly, 4 AM in the morning, when I'm tired as hell, just because of my age?
EDIT: Also, I never said that your backstory is not good enough. I just talked about your grammar in it.
EDIT 2: Good grammar is also required in a serious HL2RP server.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dot - Jack Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 am

Yeah I want someone who isn't a young age and who isn't foreign and complains at someone who is English that he can't use his grammar to check this instead. KTHXBYE
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 am

Jack2sco wrote:Yeah I want someone who isn't a young age and who isn't foreign and complains at someone who is English that he can't use his grammar to check this instead. KTHXBYE
That's not how it goes. Listen to what I've said on your app and follow it.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dot - Jack Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 am

Then why the fuck do you accept apps that don't even have a long backstory and complain about mine?
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 am

Jack2sco wrote:Then why the fuck do you accept apps that don't even have a long backstory and complain about mine?
I never complained about it, I only said it was long. I only complained about your grammar, since proper grammar is REQUIRED.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dot - Jack Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 am

Spectre Once-ler wrote:
Jack2sco wrote:Then why the fuck do you accept apps that don't even have a long backstory and complain about mine?
I never complained about it, I only said it was long. I only complained about your grammar, since proper grammar is REQUIRED.

>.< I worked so hard on it. Show me the grammar mistakes.
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 am

Jack2sco wrote:
Spectre Once-ler wrote:

>.< I worked so hard on it. Show me the grammar mistakes.
What you mostly need to insert, is comma. There's a lot of places that needs it.
Also, when you replied, you said "Your" instead of "You're".
If you want more help on grammar, then go google that shit, because I am not here to teach you grammar, but to judge your application.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dot - Jack Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 am

Just checking this app a few days after I'm sorry for being dick and disrespecting you :S.

Last edited by Jack2sco on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ukraine Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 am

Insulting admins tisk tisk it isnt how you get MpF! -Support
Ukraine
Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dot - Jack Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 am

Ukraine wrote:Insulting admins tisk tisk it isnt how you get MpF! -Support

Shit i'm really sorry i just had a rage moment :/

Last edited by Jack2sco on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Dot - Jack's MPF App (EDITED) Empty Re: Jack2sco's MPF App (EDITED)

Post  Derpy McFuckles Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Sorry bro but... don't talk to an admin like that
-Support
Derpy McFuckles
Derpy McFuckles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down