Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Hofnagel's Admin APP

Go down

Matt Hofnagel's Admin APP Empty Matt Hofnagel's Admin APP

Post  mhofnagel Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 pm

PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE.

Question ONE: Please state your position on our server, citizen, CWU, MPF or OTHER (specify).
One MPF, two civvies.

Question TWO: Please state how long you have played on the Tactical Surge Gaming HL2RP Server.
About a month or so.

Question THREE: Please state three reasons why you believe you should be an admin on our server. Then state what is different about you from other applicants.
1. I care about the overall RP experience for all players.
2. I believe if I was an admin, I'd be in a position to make sure the rules are followed, so that everyone can have an enjoyable experience.
3. I love this community.

- I feel like I can make a difference in this position, and am always willing to improve upon the community as a whole.

Question FOUR: Do you have past administrative experience? (yes, no)
Yes
If yes, are you still an admin? (yes,no)
No
If you are no longer an admin, why are you no longer in that position? (explain)
The past owner sold the server to someone who didn't care about the community, so I left.

Question FIVE: Please state why you have chosen to apply for ADMIN on Tactical Surge Gaming.
I want to help fix the problems afflicting the server and the site as a whole.

Question SIX: If you were in a situation where you were faced by two punchwhores randomly killing citizens, what would be your approach? Freeze them, separate them, bring them to the RP School, ascertain whether or not they are following an event (Or some such thing as that.), then warn them and light respawn everyone. If they did it again, I would kick/day ban them.

Question SEVEN: What are your desires for our server? Where do you wish the server to be in a few months time?
I want this server to be the best HL2RP server out there. I want us to have a large and diverse playerbase, with dedicated members and new ones joining everyday that respect and abide by the rules.

Question EIGHT: How long have you been playing Half Life 2 Roleplay?
About a month and a half.

Question NINE: How old are you?

Question TEN: What is your time zone? (e.g. Pacific Standard Time, MST)
EST

Question ELEVEN: What do you think makes a good admin?
Someone who knows, follows, and enforces the rules, all while being able to juggle their frustrations with bad players, while educating those that don't know the rules, without taking it out on the good players.

Question TWELVE: If you were an admin for Tactical Surge Gaming, would you follow the guidelines and server rules, as well as represent the TSG Community, in a professional manner?
Of course.

END OF QUESTIONS.

mhofnagel
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down