Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doc Sprocket's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Doc Sprocket's MPF Application Empty Doc Sprocket's MPF Application

Post  Doc Sprocket Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 am

Steam Name And ID: Doc Sprocket™ ☤, STEAM_0:1:45463593

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45463593

In-Game Main Character Name: Benjamin Sprocket (Loyalist Citizen)

How long have you played on the server?: 5 days

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Benjamin Sprocket is one of four other brothers born into the Sprocket Family. Their father, Eli Sprocket, and their mother Madison Sprocket, had a very strong and loving relationship. Although their love for each other was great, their love was not as strong towards their children. Benjamin, and his three other brothers named, Adam, Clayton, and Don, all lacked the love and attention they needed to grow up. As the four brothers grew into adulthood, they all developed their own unique personalities. Adam became hard to predict and sometimes rebellious, but wasn't extreme. Clayton was like Adam, but was much more extreme and got into trouble more often. Don quickly became fascinated by law and justice and went in law school and later wanted to join the police force. Benjamin, unlike his brothers, became very knowledgeable through books and learning.

Benjamin moved around the country trying to find a job that interested him. That job was later to become being a scholar. Benjamin soon developed a love for writing and learning about things that fascinated him. When the 7 hour war occurred, Benjamin's life changed drastically.

During the first hours, Benjamin admired the Combine. He was amazed at how well they relayed tactics and communicated so well. The Combine's combat ability and efficiency also baffled him. He quickly scrambled for a notebook and started scribbling down notes and sketches. When the 7 hour war ended, Benjamin realized that the Combine would ultimately be his center of research and books. He released 3 novels titled, "The Combine: Our Brilliant Leaders ", "My 7 Hours of Awe", and "Watch, Look, Listen". Every book received an author’s award.

After his books had become bestsellers, he moved to City 18; hoping to research more on the powerful Combine. Now he lives among the citizens of City 18; writing and researching about his love for the Combine.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

/me scans his surroundings; looking for rebellious actions while holding his stunstick.
/me checks to see if his pulse rifle is still loaded.
/me hits a citizen with the butt of his gun with full force. He opens his mouth and says, "Citizen, prepare to be amputated."
/me kicks down the door of apartment 1B and simply shouts, "Wall."
/me salutes a higher ranked officer and quickly returns to patrolling.
/me sprints to the requested location; knowing there is rebellious activity.
/me falls to the ground yelling, "BACKUP!" while clutching a gunshot wound to the chest.
/me hands extra ammo to a fellow officer and says, "Don't waste it."
/me slams his stunstick against the torso of a rebellious citizen; knocking him to his knees.
/me stands at the street corner; glaring at passing citizens through his unchanging mask.
/me grabs the man and forces him against the wall.

Why do you want to be MPF?:

I want to ensure that the laws are acknowledged and followed in Dr. Breen's intentions at any cost necessary.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:

I strictly understand the consequences and accept the terms and conditions

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:

I understand completely and will follow the rules

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

I understand and accept the consequences

Doc Sprocket

Back to top Go down

Doc Sprocket's MPF Application Empty Re: Doc Sprocket's MPF Application

Post  BR Reconz Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 am

I like this application. The backstory is fine, but it might need to be a little more indepth. +Support from me, even if it doesn't do much.

BR Reconz

Back to top Go down