Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockerjompa MPF apply

2 posters

Go down

Rockerjompa MPF apply Empty Rockerjompa MPF apply

Post  Rockerjompa Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Steam Name And ID:

In-Game Main Character Name: Max Brown

How long have you played on the server?: 1 day

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Max Brown, born in sweden 1997 and wanted to be a police officer when he grew up to stop gangster. When he was 19 he was done with school and was going to go police school when combies took over earth, They killed whole hes family and left him in city 18 with nothing, Now hes 21 years old and want to join MPF to make sure all citizens are safe in city 18.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): /me aims,/me take out 9mm,/me take out mp7,/me take out stun stick, /me tie up citizen,/me shot citizen in knee,/me search citizen,/me hit citizen with pistol,/me fire with gun,/me grabs citizen,/me shot at door lock.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I always wanted to be an police officer before combines took over earth and here is my chance.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes i do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Rockerjompa

Back to top Go down

Rockerjompa MPF apply Empty Re: Rockerjompa MPF apply

Post  Burningfox6 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 pm

DENIED. You're backstory was too short, and the Combine took over earth around 2000, so, you'd be too young, and they'd kill you. Being 19 at 2016, too, and you wouldn't go to Police School at age 19, because the Combine would've already taken it over. Try editing, sorry. Also the /mes aren't in perfect grammar, and you wouldn't shoot the Citizen in the leg, if he complied.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down