Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rockerjompa´s MPF apply

3 posters

Go down

rockerjompa´s MPF apply Empty rockerjompa´s MPF apply

Post  Rockerjompa Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 am

Steam Name And ID:

In-Game Main Character Name: Max Brown

How long have you played on the server?: 1 day

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Max Brown, A guy who was born in sweden 1981. When we was 10 years old, did hes father die on police duty and sence that he have always wanted to be a police officer, when age 19 he completed school but also combines took over earth 3 weeks later. Now he lives in city 8 and he wanted to be a MPF to keep citizens safe.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): /Me Aim /me Take out 9mm /Me Make out mp7,/Me Take out stun stick /Me Tie up citizen /Me Search citizen /Me Mit citizen with pistol /Me fire the gun /Me Grabs citizen /Me Shots at door lock.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I have always wanted to be a Police, but then MPF took over earth and i wanted to join them.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes i do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

I hope this is better than my last one.

Rockerjompa

Back to top Go down

rockerjompa´s MPF apply Empty Denied.

Post  RustyRazor Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Bad grammar, and /me's are not very accurated.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

rockerjompa´s MPF apply Empty Re: rockerjompa´s MPF apply

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Not to mention how nosey he is, and how he didn't have his Steam name and ID.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

rockerjompa´s MPF apply Empty Re: rockerjompa´s MPF apply

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down