Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taco's/Kenny Wallace MPF application.

3 posters

Go down

Taco's/Kenny Wallace MPF application. Empty Taco's/Kenny Wallace MPF application.

Post  kuzzee Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

Steam Name And ID: Taco, STEAM_0:1:33390950

In-Game Main Character Name: Kenny Wallace

How long have you played on the server?: A few days.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): I was born in a small town in Colorado. I lived there a long and good life as a gas station owner. When the combine started taking over there was no safe shelter. After they took over i was moved to city 18.

I saw my Friends and others get beaten up every day, they told me they were doing the right thing. They told propaganda and all that, that life would be great, yet. I believe. I believe that the Combine can make a change in this terrible world where no-one can. My friends started to think they needed to help the good fight, by joining the combine. I decided i want it too.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): /me takes out a pistol from his gun belt and aims at the fellow. /me talks to the suspect about the crime /me shoots the citizen in the leg. /me aims at the suspect. /me calls backup on his radio. /me asks if there is any trouble in the city. /me calls for backup in a shootout. /me is bleeding. /me tries to run. /me powers the electric chair. /me beats the suspect for not telling him about the crime.

Why do you want to be MPF?: To protect the city from crime and terrible rebels. Also, protect and serve.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, i do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes i do.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Last edited by kuzzee on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : asked to)

kuzzee

Back to top Go down

Taco's/Kenny Wallace MPF application. Empty Re: Taco's/Kenny Wallace MPF application.

Post  Renzo Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Two paragraphs needed minimum. Your /me situation makes no sense, make your situation a logical situation. Look at mine or anyone else's accepted application for an idea. Neutral
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Taco's/Kenny Wallace MPF application. Empty Re: Taco's/Kenny Wallace MPF application.

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:44 pm

What Renzo said. NEUTRAL.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down