Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Phoenix's MPF Application Empty Phoenix's MPF Application

Post  Phoenix1355 Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 am

Steam Name: Phoenix1355
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26933218

In-Game Main Character Name: Jake Harris

How long have you played on the server?: A week

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

John Matteson was 26 years old when the 7 hour war started. He one day came home from work, and saw a lot of people running around in the streets. He ran inside his house to see if his girlfriend was alright. She was sitting on the couch watching the news. The news reporter told about the 7 hour war and the new world rulers, called "The Combines". He said that all city on earth wasn't called their original name anymore, But City and then a number. For example the city that John lived in, was from now on called "City 12".

Some weeks after the 7 hour war started, John and his girlfriend sat and saw the news again. Suddenly, the Combines rushed into their house and searched everything. They said that John and His girlfriend should wait outside the house. The took their jackets and walked outside. After a while the combines ran out of the house again. Then John saw that the combines had sat it on fire. John started shouting at the combines, which wasn't a good idea. The combines hit him with a electric device, so got shocked in the back. He fell to the ground quick, then everything turned black for him.

After a while he waked up because he heard a buzzing sound. He was in a little room that was swung from side to side. It was like being in and small airplane. It was full of combines with machine guns. He couldn't see his girlfriend. He looked around. she wasn't in the room. He tried to move, but he couldn't. He was in chains and shackles. After some time the room gave a big bump. Suddenly a big door opened, and all the combines walked out. John got unrestrained from his chains. Then he could walk. One of the combines putted a gun to his back, and said that he walk. He walk out of the little room, which was actually a big container thing. And the thing that made the buzzing sound was a very big alien looking thing. There was a sign on the door that said "Dropship Container". John walked into a very big cage. There was a lot of people in there. He shouted his girlfriends name in hope of finding her. But he couldn't

Then a very big screen turned on and a man called, Doctor Breen was on the screen. He told something about that we had chosen, or been chosen to live in this city. John noticed that he had a blue suit on. All the people in the cage had the same kind of clothes on. A blue suit. After Breen had told some stuff, the combines opened a door in the cage, and people began walking in a strait line, out of the cage. Breen also told when we was leaving the cage, that if you felt like it, you could join the MPF. John felt like everything he had was lost. And the things the Doctor Breen said, was kind of motivating. So he decided to Join the MPF.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/Me Patrols around in the plaza.
*Two citizens starts fighting*
/Me Runs up to the citizen
Me "Stop that, right now!"
Me "Wall! Both of you"
*The citizens walks up to the nearest wall and faces it*
/me Pulls out Device.
/me Stuns to to men one time on each of them.
Me "Don't do that again!"
Me "Now get out of here!"
/me Starts Patrolling again.
/me Noticed that citizens are walking up the terminal to get their rations.
/me Walks up to see if the citizens cheat in the line.
/me Notices that one citizen is jumping in the line.
/me Pushes him out of the line.
Me "Get in the back of the line and stop jumping if you want your ration!"
/me Starts watching the citizens again.

Why do you want to be MPF?:
Because i don't wanna be messed around with anymore. It looks so fun and serious to a MPF. And the normal citizen life was getting bored. So then i decided to apply as MPF. I would also like to help keeping the city clean from rebels.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, i fully understand that.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes, i fully understand that too.

Last edited by Phoenix1355 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix1355

Back to top Go down

Phoenix's MPF Application Empty Ignore this

Post  Phoenix1355 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 am

Just a test thing

Phoenix1355

Back to top Go down

Phoenix's MPF Application Empty Re: Phoenix's MPF Application

Post  |SDoS| Sagittarius Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Excellent Application, but a few problems with the roleplay example. I suggest you use /its next time. But other than that, it is ok.

+ SUPPORT
|SDoS| Sagittarius
|SDoS| Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix1355 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks man! Very Happy
And i will remember /it for next time Wink

-Phoenix

Phoenix1355

Back to top Go down