Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViciousNarwhal's RE-APPLIED MPF Application

Go down

ViciousNarwhal's RE-APPLIED MPF Application Empty ViciousNarwhal's RE-APPLIED MPF Application

Post  ViciousNarwhal Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Steam Name And ID: blubbernugget1130 STEAM_0:1:42645076

In-Game Main Character Name: Jack Trans

How long have you played on the server?: A few weeks.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Jason Allen has a way with words. He sweet - talks civilians into doing some strange things. When he was a baby, his family was killed by the combine, which they apparently owed. He doesn't mind dead things, or combine. Although they murdered his family, very brutaly, he does not care. He only wants to be normal. When he was little, he was a very stressed child. He hated everyone, and because of that, he now studders when he is stressed.
Jason had no faith in reality. He didn't care what happened. He just wanted to stay alive, and does not bother anybody. He has a home, in an apartment, like any normal person. Jason once had a girlfriend, which were slaughtered by the police for stealing. Still, Jason did not have any feelings. So he yet walks around the edges of the cities, being a citizen. He only likes one thing, the police, and the combine. Why? Nobody knows, nobody cares. Most people are scared of him, because studders are pretty weird, with a guy like him. He does't hurt unless he needs to. He could be mugged, he would care about that, though. Money is what keeps the man alive. He would run after the mugger, take his wallet back, without injuring the theif, and run off. He has a bored face, almost all the time. Ragged jeans, brown hair, and a black tee. He tried to buy clothes, but only to be shooed off by the officers. Which is normal, for a guy like him.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

*Grasps the citizen*
Wall.
(He refuses)
*Attempts to send a stun to the back of the head*
(He accepts)
*Grabs the nearly unconscious citizen*
*Drags him by the foot, into the cell*
*Stares at the man, registering is CID*
*Takes him into the nexus, its been a few hours*
*Straps him into the bloody chair*
*Flips on the static feild*
*Takes out a large, clean knife*
*Starts to cut out the bare stomach*

Why do you want to be MPF?: I think being MPF would help me. I LOVE this server, it's the only one on my favorites. I am great with roleplaying. I think I could keep out just about all minges when I'm on. Don't doubt me here, I will really try.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I understand completely.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes, I understand.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

ViciousNarwhal

Back to top Go down